CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream

Gentle and moisturising
The soothing cream helped to smooth out my bumpy legs due to hair removal but was gentle and caring at the same time. The cream didn’t irate my legs and left them feeling smoothed and nourished. Suitable for even sensitive skin this is a great product.
GOOD cream
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream has a very pleasant texture and smell. It makes your skin very smooth and not grecy . Cream can be applied on the wet skin which is very helpful when use for kids. after few days of regular use we notices that skin is less dry and irrtalbe
Highly recommend
Skin has never felt so smooth. Would recommend to any had working hands
Lovely cream, light
The cream was nice and light. I was expecting it to smell like medicine but it didn't. Packaging is simple, I asked my dad to use it as he has eczema and he was pleased with it.
Highly recommended
Great product. I suffer with sensote skin due the weather. Any cold wind and my skin its separate. I found that product really good to moisturise my hands. Recommended
Great for dry skin
Nice smell , visible moisturising effect. The box is quite big and handy. Lovely product.
Silky soft
CeraVE SA smoothing cream is silky and left my skin soft
Smooth sleek and elegant
I used this cream for a good month my skin has never been so smooth. It’s no longer dry flaky or itchy. Them cream is moisturising so doesn’t leave you greasy and dry very quickly fast absorption.
21/11/2019
Smoother, intensely moisturised skin.
This rich cream not only intensively moisturised my skin, it gently but effectively exfoliates rough, bumpy or dry skin. I used it mostly on my thighs and upper arms as I am prone to bumpy skin on the former and slightly rough, dry skin on the latter, and my skin was left noticeably smoother and felt lovely and soft. I like that CeraVe have managed to blend salicylic acid with three different ceramides so you get the exfoliating power of the SA to remove dead skin cells and refine skin texture, and the ceramides combat the dryness exfoliation can sometimes result in, and protect and strengthen the skin's natural barrier. While this cream is rich, it isn't greasy or heavy, just deeply moisturising, and the effective smoothing results are noticeable after just a few uses. This cream can be used on both face and body, but if you have particularly sensitive facial skin you may prefer to use it on the body only.
21/11/2019
The skin is smooth and moisturized.
I started using CeraVe Sa Snoothing Cream after pregnancy because my skin was very dry, I've been using it for a month, twice a day and I can really see the results. The skin is smooth and moisturized. I would recommend!
Good cream
Nice, thick moisturising cream that soaks well into the skin. Pleasant and unfragenced.
Great non greasy moisturiser
This is such a great moisturising non greasy self absorbed cream
20/11/2019
I think I've become a CeraVe convert....
After trialling this product I think CeraVe are soon to become my number 1 choice for moisturisers. Their formula is rich and sinks in to the skin easily, leaving you ready to carry on with the rest of your day. I only had a relatively small sample, so applied this to my arms, hands and elbows as these tend to be my roughest patches of skin, and I'm happy to say that even after a few uses they appear to be in much better condition. The only downside is I wish I'd had a bigger sample to try!
Smooth & soft
I really like Cerave SA smoothing Cream. Very soft and creamy. I use it my knees which left them silky.
Produt test
Excellent product for dry skin would definetely recommend this product to consumers