4.6 5 0 1272 1272 <ul> <li>Colgate Total Original Toothpaste has advanced technology that pro-actively protects your whole mouth.</li> <li>It fights bacteria on not just teeth, but your tongue, cheeks and gums for 12 hours*.</li> <li>This technology now delivers more benefits than it ever has before, it means: our best toothpaste for whole mouth health.</li> <li>It provides excellent protection against plaque, gingivitis, sensitivity, stains, tartar and cavities and also provides additional benefits - seeking and fighting bacteria for enamel protection, instant neutralisation of odours associated with bad breath and improved flavours that will leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh.</li> </ul>
  • 1,272 Reviews

Colgate Total
Colgate Total Original is not too bad but I could not find anything special
Family toothpaste
Great taste no awfully strong mint flavour so it’s great for the children too.
Excellent All Family Use Toothpaste
Excellent all rounder for the whole family. Our teenage son wasn’t too keen on the taste, but not enough not to keep using it
Colgate toothpaste
This toothpaste is great. My teeth felt really clean.
Does what it says
It did have a nice minty taste and cleaned my teeth well, but i prefer a toothpaste that also whitens. My 13 year old son loves it so i will continue to buy it for him.
Great all rounder
An all round toothpaste with a pleasant taste. I have used this toothpaste for years and when I told my dentist I used this he said it was doing a good job of looking after my teeth and gums.
Works better than suggested
Its nice but very effective. Feel fresh for longer time. Gives confidence while talking
Not great
Its a basic toothpaste my kids didnt like it so not a family one for me.teeth felt clean but ive used other toothpastes that have left my teeth feeling cleaner
13/01/2019
Good for all the family
Colgate total is a good all round toothpaste. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and healthy
Colgate total
An all round perfect toothpaste, it makes the whole mouth feel clean and fresh like never before and it tastes great without being over-powering.
Morning Freshness
Perfect kick start for the day, gone coffee breath & hello super freshness.
12/01/2019
Sparkly fresh and clean teeth
Colgate original toothpaste leaves your mouth cleaning fresh and squeaky clean with no staining or bad breath. This toothpaste helped to remove staining on teeth and left them sparkly clean.
Whiter then white smile
This toothpaste is amazing, it tastes great and the finished results are brilliant
Clean and fresh
It's a toothpaste for the full family. Something to really make sure that the mouth is properly cleaned.
11/01/2019
Freshness feeling
Great product. Leaves teeth feeling clean and breath smelling nice.