4.7 5 0 67 67 Intensive hand cream is our spa-like treatment with Cell-Moisturisers™ that instantly soothes and restores extra dry hands. Restore your skin full of moisture every day.

12/09/2019
Love this hand cream
I use this hand cream every night. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin soft.
07/09/2019
Really nice on the skin wasn’t really over keen on the smell
10/06/2019
Dove hand cream
Working in manual job my hands get very dry. This cream kept my hands lovely and soft and it has a lovely smell.
02/05/2019
Hands so soft
This hand cream really does work. A little goes along way and absorbs really well ,and doesn’t leave a sticky residue . Gets a 10/10
26/04/2019
Delightful!
The product that I am reviewing for is the DermaSpa Goodness hand cream. I love it! It melts into your skin and keeps it gorgeous. It is perfect as it is. I highly recommend it!
09/01/2019
softer hands
I have used Dove hand cream for a while now, I wash my hands a lot and they are often dry and sometimes cracked. This hand cream really helps to make my hands smooth and soft again.
09/01/2019
Tried this product I really liked could feel the difference from the start and didn't make my hands feel greasy would recommend.
26/10/2018
Soft and silky
Used at a friends house, I'm definitely going to buy some!
12/10/2018
Very good product
I am positively surprised with this cream. I tend to have a bit dry skin. I have put it on my hands and could feel the difference. Even my boyfriend noticed and said that my hands are not so dry like always. I am not using it every day, just now and then and it does the dry.
28/09/2018
Dove Spa series its AMAZING love it all and 100% reccomend
23/07/2018
Gorgeous product. Smells divine, absorbed quickly leaving skin hydrated but not oily. Especially great for my skin in winter.
03/05/2018
This one I love. Rich and creamy but not oily. Leaves your hand feeling softer for longer
27/04/2018
Left my hands lovely and soft and stopped them been dry, smells lovely and not greasy
18/03/2018
My favourite hand cream; soft, silky, good consistency and heavenly scented. Great for winter when my hands are especially dry! Perfect product and I am definitely a frequent buyer.
17/03/2018
Got this as part of a gift, beautiful smell and beautiful feel, does exactly what it says on the bottle :)