05/09/2019
Fantastic
Overall I really like this cake the flavour is really nice and you get just enough to satisfy a sweet craving without all the extra added calories. A fantastic guilt free treat.
03/09/2019
Nice.... weird after taste
`I love this range, and enjoy being able to try something sweet whilst not having the guilt... However have a glass of water near by as i found the after taste to be rather odd, and not very pleasant. However only on this flavour, i have tried others and no weird taste.
27/08/2019
This is a yummy snack they crumble when you put them in your mouth. They are full of flavour for any cinnamon lover. The only down side is the size it's a shame there isn't more. However it's great to have a low calorie treat full of flavour.
23/08/2019
Love this taste, that's one of my favourite snacks. Good size, well packed, always in my bag, always handy... l do recommended it, try it, love it... Also it's a great snack for kids, a perfect match to schools pack lunch.
22/08/2019
Erm
I do love the chocolate sonwoupdnt say there bad just me personally dont like the taste
10/08/2019
Good taste but too small!
I have brought this snack in the hopes that when I get a little hungry and crave a bit of a snack that I would be satisfied. However, because it's too small I was not satisfied. I would prefer if if was bigger. It looks as though it is for toddlers and not for adults. With that being said, I do enjoy the taste of it it is delicious and I like that it has a total of 90 calories (hence it is so small of a snack).
05/08/2019
Tasty
I bought these as a quick snack on a day out with my little girl. I love cinnamon and this was full of flavour. I couldn't help myself but have more than one at a time. My daughter is fussy and she even enjoyed eating these
01/07/2019
Really good
We really liked this product. Much moister product than oat bars. So easy to eat in the morning or great when grabbing for a quick snack. Flavours are good also so will definitely try again
17/06/2019
So yummy
I love cinnamon flavourings, especially in the autumn time. These little bites have the perfect level of cinnamon, and the icing drizzle tops it off perfectly. The best thing when you are craving a cinnamon swirl but want something a little healthier!
16/05/2019
Healthy, tasty snack
These are lovely little treats. I love cinnamon and these, for me, have the right amount of flavouring. As a special treat I sometimes warm these in the microwave for a very short time on a low temperature setting - add some of the low calorie ice cream on top and it makes a great low calorie dessert.
17/04/2019
Perfect for snacking
These bars taste great! Normally a low calorie bar lacks flavour but these really pack a punch and have a great cinnamon flavour! For only 90 calories, what's not to like? Will definitely be buying these again for the lunchbox!
06/03/2019
Little yummy squares of sweetness
I’ve tried several flavours of these little squares and, being a fan of cinnamon, I had to taste these. I liked the taste of these immediately, a chewy, cakey texture with a sweet lcing drizzle of topping and a bang of cinnamon hit, all for just 90 calories. Sealing these individually didn’t stop me eating the whole box of four.
04/03/2019
Yummylicious
These are perfect, just the right size to go with a cuppa or to munch on whilst your stuck in traffic on the early commute. The cinnamon flavour is outstanding, not overpowering, a lovely warm winters Christmassy flavour!
28/02/2019
Tasty but not filling
I bought these as a healthier option to my favourite cinnamon Danish. They are tasty and not as sweet as you would imagine. They have a good cinnamon flavour. However they are small. You would need probably two to make a filling snack which kind of defeats the object. Still better than a high calorie Danish. I do prefer the chocolate fudge ones though.
28/02/2019
Not as nice as the Brownies
I love these squares, they are very tasty for 99 calories and even better warm! I don't think these are as nice as the brownies though as the cinnamon taste is quite strong.