4.7 5 0 1260 1260 Flexitol Heel Balm is intended for the treatment of dry, cracked skin on heels and feet. It is a highly effective formulation containing 25% Urea, as well as other skin nourishing ingredients, designed to deeply penetrate into the skin for intense moisturisation and hydration. Medically proven treatment for dry & cracked feet, Intense moisturisation, Highly effective, Skin nourishing, Visible results in 1 day, Suitable for diabetics, The College of Podiatry approved
  • 1,260 Reviews

29/04/2019
This product is fantastic and worked wonders on my feet.My feet skin usually gets very dry and hard at heels.but this keeps my feet soft and moisturised for long.i loved the feeling of soft feet.i will definately buy this in future.
28/04/2019
I only had a chance to test it for few days. I love the smell of the cream. I like it is not greasy really. I think there is slight improvement in my feet condition. I ll keep on using it for a bit longer and see if it is actually better than what I'm currently using. I think it has a potential to get into my top 5 heel balms:)
28/04/2019
I enjoyed using this cream and seeing instant results. I found it easy to apply and it's nice and thick so instantly nourishing. It is a bit greasy so liked to put on socks after. But honestly felt my feet improved instantly.
28/04/2019
I’m really happy with Flexitol Heel Balm . After one use my heels were soft .
28/04/2019
I’m really impressed with this product. My feet feel definitely more smooth even my heel which used to be quite rough to touch is now well softer. This is going to be a must have product for me.
Works really fast. Had softer, more smooth feeling feet after only 1 day
28/04/2019
It’s amazing stuff, soaks into your skin almost immediately and is thick and soothing. It made a visible difference pretty much straight away and my feet aren’t easy to please!
28/04/2019
Loved it. Can see the result in a day. I would definitely recommend this.
27/04/2019
Flexitol heel balm was easy to apply, the result could be seen instantly, my heel was not dry anymore and I was more comfortable in my sandals.
27/04/2019
The product soothed and healed my cracked skin. It was easy to apply and absobed well. I noticed an improvement after one day.
27/04/2019
I like this product .My skin is moisturiser and smooth
27/04/2019
After a cold winter wearing boots and damaging my feet, is used flexitol and now i can walk into the summer with barefeet as they look amazing!
27/04/2019
I have loved using this product on my dry cracked heels. Just after one use I saw a noticeable difference in the skin on my feet. They have never felt so soft and I will be ditching all my other foot creams and replacing them with this!!
27/04/2019
I absolutely love this product. It is by far the best product I have used and works so quickly.
27/04/2019
Loved it was easy to apply felt like I had had been to a salon and had foot treatment would recommend