11/03/2019
Best one out there
Live this mask gets rid of all my blackhead and leaves skin feeling clean and soft.
08/03/2019
I really liked this product because it gets rid of many blackheads, but you will have to steam your face first in order to work properly!
07/03/2019
Pamper time
Felt like it really lifted impurity’s, had a nice pamper night with daughter doing facials
06/03/2019
Fab results
Great results with the first try. Made a big difference, removed blackheads. Would definitely recommend.
06/03/2019
Yes Yes yes
This product is fab, my face was soft and clear after use. It didn't hurt as much as other products when your peeling them off your face. My daughter's had great fun peeling my face off from other products but she didn't quite enjoy this as much lol. I'll be buying more in the future.
05/03/2019
Good
Very good product, removes all imperfections. I recommend to every woman
Fresh faced
Nicley packaged and easy to open. Had clear instructions aswell. The face mask itself was easy to apply evenly, dried well and did as if said on the pack. Stung a little to pull off but I think all masks of this type do. Will purchase again.
wonderful
Amazing product easy to apply and take off left my skin smooth
04/03/2019
strong spot removal
easy to use but can be hard to peel it all off at once and stings a little .
07/05/2019
Would love to try this product,l have oily skin.I love testing beauty products and always searching new products!
27/03/2019
This Product was really easy to apply and and covered evenly - and seemed to dry pretty quickly.. it seemed to stick very easily to the skin .. making the peeling off a little tricky! - but i took it slowly and gently rolled it off my face - My pores looked much clearer and my skin proper soft - would use again & would recommend
23/03/2019
I would like to try this!! sound good, really nice reviews.
20/03/2019
I would like to try this product, it looks very nice for the face
14/03/2019
Really love face masks and have tried so many different ones so I would like to give this one a try
13/03/2019
But I would like to try I have lots of black spots and I think this would work