17/07/2019
These masks are just amazing for my combination skin that often gets oily in patches. They reduce the oily areas and really work well with enlarged pores. They are a little pricy so I wait till they are on offer and then stock up.
10/07/2019
Great sheet mask
As far as sheet masks go, Garnier are pretty great. I did think that my pores did look minimised after and felt refreshed after. I would recommend this to friends.
25/06/2019
messy
did not like this mask really messy and didn't notice much of a difference on my skin after use. smell was ok but slightly overpowering.
01/05/2019
benefits of charcoal
It is only in the last year that I have become familiar with the benefits of charcoal, and all I can say is...it really works! I had used charcoal in other products, but this mask was a first for me. It acts like a magnet for toxins, impurities and clears out all the nasty bits. It is something that shouldn't be used frequently as it could leave your skin too dry, but when you feel like your face needs good detox, this is definitely the one!
29/04/2019
Really works!
I don’t have really bad blackheads. But tiny little dots gone from my nose and chicks completely after just one use. I just love this mask!
17/04/2019
Ok
This mask is ok for the price when it’s in the sale, but I would not pay full price. Leaves skin soft, but also dries out the skin as the same time. Other sheet masks at a lower price point do a better job.
16/03/2019
Good alternative mask
Good mask to use in between your regular mask. Cleans thoroughly.
11/03/2019
Good, but not as moisture gets as others
I love a sheet mask, and have tried dozens of brands. Garnier ones are up there with some of my favourites, they are so affordable, not messy at all and usually give a great plumping affect to my skin. This one did give my skin a mattifying affect but I prefer something a bit more plumping and moisturising. If you are broke to blemishes this will almost certainly work better for you!
21/02/2019
Mask
Easy to use and my Skin felt soft and refreshed after use
02/02/2019
So so
For the price I paid in Tesco I wouldn’t recommend it wasn’t as good what some people say I think I stick to my old mask from Avon haha
20/01/2019
Super hydrating!
This sheet mask left my skin super hydrated and feeling really supple and firm. I immediately bought some more (as it was on sale) for my mum to try too!
10/01/2019
Ok
Tried this only once as it seemed far too big for my face. My skin felt nice afterward though.
09/01/2019
Smooth skin
I used this after a 8 hour flight as I was tired and dehydrated. Overall felt my skin was a little softer but I didn't notice much off a difference.
08/01/2019
Not the best
I love a good sheet mask, there’s something about them that feels more luxurious than a standard face mask. I found this particular mask on offer one day and thought I would give it a go. Although my skin felt smooth and moisturised afterwards it did not do anything amazing to justify the full price.
26/10/2018
So-So
I’ve used a lot of the Garnier sheet masks over the past year and have always noticed some visible difference upon using them. When using this specific one though I didn’t really see any effect apart from my skin feeling smooth and clean. When you think of charcoal in skin products you think of shrinking of pores but I didn’t notice that when using this mask. Altogether I think it’s a good mask for making your skin feel soft but other than that it’s no different to any other mask.