Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Sheet Mask

15/01/2020
Satisfied
It is a good mask for pampering myself, I saw results straightaway but only for that moment. My skin looked clearer. I would recommend it. Need to use more times to see better results
11/01/2020
Moisturising mask
I love this mask - I bought 3! It really does moisturise your skin leaving it smooth. Not too greasy and does not flare up my skin which is great. Easy to use as well!
07/01/2020
Love!!
I absolutely loved this one left my skin looking so refreshed , I had tired skin and was feeling very down and this definitely perked me up I looked radiant and my skin was really soft
06/01/2020
Great value for the price!
I really like this sheet mask! I've tried others from garnier before and this one is great. Moisturising and my skin feels lovely once removed. I would say I'd need to use this for a month or so to see if the benefits listed are true as my skin still looks the same!
05/12/2019
Loved this
Nice mask, my face felt so soft and poreless afterwards, also super hydrated and nourished. Perfect for a quick purifying treatment, nice gentle smell and cool feeling while using it!
18/11/2019
Fab
Left my skin feeling very soft and love that it’s a peel off one as it’s a lot easier than washing it off
05/11/2019
Worth it
My skin has been really dry lately, to the point of peeling and Ive been trying everything. Hence the sheet masks. I have to say I felt an immediate difference after just one use. Its really hydrating. It says you're supposed to use 3 masks in a week so I'm going to go ahead and do that to see what happens. Its a little messy getting it on and off but the results are worth it
11/10/2019
satisfying
love these masks so fun to peel of and it's like a new layer of skin is revealed baby soft skin after
02/10/2019
Overrated
I tried this to control acne and honestly, it's super drying because even moisturizing didn't help. It smelt nice which was quite unusual with charcoal masks. Overall I say try it out to see if you like it
27/09/2019
Feels great
The mask is a great treat, but it does not minimise pores. It just feels lovely and soft afterwards. Great for a pamper session but that's about it.
17/07/2019
These masks are just amazing for my combination skin that often gets oily in patches. They reduce the oily areas and really work well with enlarged pores. They are a little pricy so I wait till they are on offer and then stock up.
10/07/2019
Great sheet mask
As far as sheet masks go, Garnier are pretty great. I did think that my pores did look minimised after and felt refreshed after. I would recommend this to friends.
25/06/2019
messy
did not like this mask really messy and didn't notice much of a difference on my skin after use. smell was ok but slightly overpowering.
01/05/2019
benefits of charcoal
It is only in the last year that I have become familiar with the benefits of charcoal, and all I can say is...it really works! I had used charcoal in other products, but this mask was a first for me. It acts like a magnet for toxins, impurities and clears out all the nasty bits. It is something that shouldn't be used frequently as it could leave your skin too dry, but when you feel like your face needs good detox, this is definitely the one!
29/04/2019
Really works!
I don’t have really bad blackheads. But tiny little dots gone from my nose and chicks completely after just one use. I just love this mask!