18/08/2019
Good post swim snack
I take these swimming with me as I always leave the pool starving, really handy size to keep in my bag, they taste AMAZING and they definitely fill a big hole in my stomach - good to know they are protein rich too which is essential after exercise
15/02/2019
Good Post/Pre-Workout Snack
I had this after i went to the pool and it was a super good pick me up. The banana flavour is strong but not overpowering and it was relatively satisfying.
11/10/2018
Love this!
A really satisfying, healthy snack with a very strong banana flavour but the texture is so nice - crispy but chewy.
08/10/2018
If you love bananas
I love these, They arent too dry either. Most fruit bars you buy can be quite dry but i find these are moist. I realky enjoy the flavour. Obviously not as good as chocolate but perfect snack when your trying to stay healthy.
11/09/2018
Too sweet
Far too sweet for me, prefer the cocoa bites. But if you like sweet things then this is an ideal pick me
18/08/2018
My children love these. They will choose them ove sweet snacks.
06/06/2018
These are really tasty and I could easily eat 10 of them. Perfect for a snack after the gym.
03/05/2018
Perfect to keep in your bag or car and great as a kids treat
30/04/2018
What a tasty, healthy, filling snack! This was thoroughly enjoyable.
29/04/2018
I love this product, and the other flavours! they're so tasty and perfect for on the go!
23/04/2018
These taste amazing! Don´t feel guilty anymore about snacking! And they look artisanal
23/04/2018
These tasty snack's are fab, they hit that spot with out the calories and fat 100% recommend
19/04/2018
These are lovely and very handy to carry in your handbag for those little trips out with kids
13/04/2018
This is such a delicious on-the-go snack. I usually have this as a pre or post work out snack!
06/04/2018
Big fan of Graze products - these are tasty but not one of my favourite snacks. However my little girl loves them! Great healthy snack for out and about.