16/11/2019
Yummy little snack
After trying this product I like to buy them in as I find them a handy little snack for my handbag when I'm rushing to work and school pickup and need that little pick me up. My four year old also enjoys sharing it if she catches me with one.
14/11/2019
Great snack
Lovely product lovely and banana always have a couple of packs in my backpack for when I'm feeling a bit peckish + the children do seem to enjoy them definitely recommend to family and friends
18/08/2019
Good post swim snack
I take these swimming with me as I always leave the pool starving, really handy size to keep in my bag, they taste AMAZING and they definitely fill a big hole in my stomach - good to know they are protein rich too which is essential after exercise
15/02/2019
Good Post/Pre-Workout Snack
I had this after i went to the pool and it was a super good pick me up. The banana flavour is strong but not overpowering and it was relatively satisfying.
11/10/2018
Love this!
A really satisfying, healthy snack with a very strong banana flavour but the texture is so nice - crispy but chewy.
08/10/2018
If you love bananas
I love these, They arent too dry either. Most fruit bars you buy can be quite dry but i find these are moist. I realky enjoy the flavour. Obviously not as good as chocolate but perfect snack when your trying to stay healthy.
11/09/2018
Too sweet
Far too sweet for me, prefer the cocoa bites. But if you like sweet things then this is an ideal pick me
18/08/2018
My children love these. They will choose them ove sweet snacks.
06/06/2018
These are really tasty and I could easily eat 10 of them. Perfect for a snack after the gym.
03/05/2018
Perfect to keep in your bag or car and great as a kids treat
30/04/2018
What a tasty, healthy, filling snack! This was thoroughly enjoyable.
29/04/2018
I love this product, and the other flavours! they're so tasty and perfect for on the go!
23/04/2018
These taste amazing! Don´t feel guilty anymore about snacking! And they look artisanal
23/04/2018
These tasty snack's are fab, they hit that spot with out the calories and fat 100% recommend
19/04/2018
These are lovely and very handy to carry in your handbag for those little trips out with kids