4.4 5 0 45 45 A mix of carrots, garden peas and sweetcorn. Grower's Harvest Mixed Vegetable Steam Bags. A mix of carrots, garden peas and sweetcorn. Frozen when they're fresh and at their tastiest Simply pop in the microwave for 4 minutes
Grower's Harvest Mixed Vegetable Steam Bags

21/01/2020
Quick and easy
Quick cooking with no waste, tastes as good as fresh
26/11/2019
value for money
fallen in love with using these quick and easy and actually taste nice and so cheap
14/11/2019
Not for me
sadly there is better out there on the market, we fount it to crunchy, sadly we will not be purchasing this again for that reason.
13/11/2019
Great crunch
Love this veg and goes down really well with my children too,, I steam this veg and the crunch is just amazing. I now 9nly stick to this veg unless I see something else on offer. Fabulous
03/11/2019
Use this product regularly
Great product for the price. Doesn't taste watery like most frozen veg and my kids love it.
03/10/2019
Handy to have in freezer
Always good to have in the freezer. Easy to cook, and taste good. The only thing I did notice is they can be a little watery.
11/09/2019
Lovely
These are lovely veg.. however can be a little watery! Still tasty though... would recommend
09/09/2019
growers harvest mixed veg
loving these easy to steam, very quick and the family loves them. great for quick meals on school days.
24/06/2019
Very handy
Great addition to the freezer for those days when you want a quick addition to your meat of fish at dinner time. Love that you can take this from freezer to microwave. Good taste.
09/05/2019
So handy.
We all like to think were doing it all from fresh washing the mud of carrots, but these are so handy you dont need to rush to the supermarket they are right there in the freezer when you need them, good taste and do the job.
27/04/2019
Love it!
Convenient, great taste and better price! No need to pay more for other brands.
13/04/2019
Not Bad
These are not bad for the price, nice to keep in the freezer if you run short of veggies. They all cooked the same so none where hard or overcooked. The only down side I found a few very small stalks/hard bits, which you just needed to pick out, this is what you get from machinery doing the job.
09/04/2019
Perfect accompaniment
I hadn't expected these steam bags to taste as good as a leading brand, but was pleasantly surprised. Quick and easy to prepare, as well as being great value for money. I would highly recommend these.
17/03/2019
Easy to do
Good value and convenient. Tastes okay. Good variety of veg in the bags.
07/03/2019
Tasty
Literally buy this just for making chicken fried rice. Really handy when cooking, makes life easy. Doesn’t taste frozen when cooked. Can taste every vegetable as if I has chopped them and put them in myself.