4.7 5 0 105 105 Flirt with the sumptuous guérande salted caramel cream, topping and fall head over heels with the luscious cheesecake and caramel soaked buttery biscuit base. Ooh La La.

17/07/2019
GU Editions
Delicious very creamy and light would certainly buy again
11/07/2019
Initially brought these when they where a limited a edition and so glad i tried them. They melt in mouth and are very moreish. I would only get while on offer as very expensive at full price. If they where cheaper would buy more. However the pots that they come in are brilliant for reuse (we use as water bowls for small reptiles). A* product over all in my opinion.
04/07/2019
Devine
Smooth, delicious and just devine shame they are not slightly bigger and a little on the high price but I think I could turn this into one of my secret indulgences
29/06/2019
Caramel cheesecake
Doesn’t do much for the waist line but it certainly is Devine, a luxury desert for all occasions.
24/06/2019
Tasty!
Just love all GU cheese cakes and desserts! This has to be my 2nd favourite straight after New York cheese cake. This has got flavours that melt in your mouth. Expensive but worth every penny! Definitely one if my favourite desserts!
18/06/2019
One of the best GU desserts I’ve tried. Wish they were bigger & less expensive, but so delicious it’s worth it
17/06/2019
Lovely but not special
I brought these as a treat and although they were nice, not salty enough or special enough. Portion is also really small
17/06/2019
A nice treat!
A special treat with a combination I love, though some may find it too sweet.
10/06/2019
Indulgent
Lovely texture, very smooth and very sweet. I love salted caramel and thought the flavour was spot on and it's just a nice size for a little treat without feeling too sickly from it.
03/06/2019
GU salted caramel cheesecake
Love this tasty treat lovely texture and great to enjoy after your Sunday dinner very light on your stomache
03/06/2019
Lovely dessert, great flavour, a little overpriced but does come a little glass pot. Highly recommend.
20/05/2019
Absolutely delicious 😋
I tried these as they were bought for me. Not a flavour I would usually go for myself but it was absolutely delicious! Live GU desserts anyway and will definitely be getting this again. 😋
20/05/2019
luxury
I love Gu - they are a great brand for desserts. This one is really nice, although it is rather sweet for some tastes
17/05/2019
Perfect dessert
I love this brand. It tasted really good. The caramel is delicious.
13/05/2019
tasty
I LOVE GU its one of my favorite little treats i allow myself from time to time. this flavor version is such a gem especially if you love caramel and cheesecake this is the one for you!!! 10/10 100/100