14/01/2019
My daughter is quite fussy however she liked the taste and they did not seem too hard or chewy which has sometimes been an issue with other brands, when a child asks for their vitamins then something is correct!
14/01/2019
My daughter who is 9 years old absolutely lived the taste and texture of the haliborange multivitamins. So much that she wanted more than her daily dosage. Usually every winter she develops a cold and cough but the winter she has been as fit as a fiddle so thank you so much for helping keep my daughter healthy. Regards happy Mum
14/01/2019
Very tasty, my son had no issues taking them. In fact I had to explain they weren't sweets and they were limited. No chance of forgetting to take them either as he was on the ball when it came to being allowed another.
14/01/2019
Unfortunately my toddler would not eat these vitamins.
13/01/2019
As a mum I strongly recommend Multivitamin Strawberry Flavour Softies 60s. My daughter did not like taking the previous vitamins I gave her. It was different with these, she herself asked for it. She likes their taste, shape and structure.
12/01/2019
My daughter has always taken a liquid form vitamin since 4 months old. Since trying Haliborange Multivitamin she looks better, glowing, better appetite.
11/01/2019
My 3 year old loves taking these vitamins. Every morning it’s one of the first things she asks for with her breakfast. She says they taste nice & she likes how chewy they are. She thinks they keep her healthy & fit.
11/01/2019
The Haliborange multivitamins in strawberry flavour, were a great change to my sons previous multivitamins. We liked that they were chewy and shaped like strawberries. Although when first opening the tub the smell was very strong. But overall a nice change from the normal chalky tablets we used to use..
11/01/2019
My children like them They have a strawberry shape and taste. I like plastic jar container easy to use without a mess
10/01/2019
They taste great and children will be reminding you about taking them!!
09/01/2019
Very good product for the price and my children really like the little strawberry shapes. They also said it taste nice.
09/01/2019
My two little girls loved waking up in the morning knowing they would be able to have a little sweetie, little did they know that they were taking essential vitamins to help with them growing up . Fabulous texture with the taste of a treat!
09/01/2019
These vitamins are really good, it's easy to get my daughter to take them as they have a nice flavour and are squishy! The only negative would be the fact they have gelatine in the ingredients which makes them not vegetarian/vegan
09/01/2019
Tasty and lovey to eat. My daughter has always struggled taking vitamins as we can never quite find the right texture/flavour. Looking forward to buying more and hopefully seeing a difference in her over the next couple of months.
09/01/2019
I really liked the multivitamins, but of the two boys (6 and 8) one loved them the other wasn't so keen on the taste