4 5 0 100 100 Mini pizza topped with tomato sauce, Cheddar cheese and Emmental medium fat hard cheese.
Hearty Food Co. Mini Pizzas Cheese And Tomato 4 Pack

27/02/2020
Value for money but small in size
You get what you pay for, good if you want to add toppings to pizza and can act as a base. Quite small in size despite being mini.
24/02/2020
Me and my three children loved them. A great tasty snack or could be used as part of a meal. Topping is lovely but sometime we add things like mushrooms, bacon etc to spice things up. Quick and easy to cook. Recommend more for children with the size but really tasty. 9 out 10 for me .
24/02/2020
Cheese and tomato pizza
I love this Cheese and tomato pizza it tastes lovely and really I enjoy the texture of it
21/02/2020
Tescos pizzas
Was disappointed to be honest.as there wasnt much topping on at all.the sauce or the cheese was more bread dry base
05/02/2020
Good item
We have these in the freezer as a quick meal idea for our son. Reasonably good quality and don't taste too bad either
31/01/2020
Nice
These are nice, I add some extra cheese to them as they can be a bit bland.
19/01/2020
School pizza
These actually remind me of the pizza we could get from school. They lovely. Great for a quick snack or even a meal with a few chips.
10/01/2020
Yum!
These are just so yummy. Me and my kids love them. They’re a fab snack if you’ve nothing in or need to rush. They cook quick and taste so nice. Recommended for kids as they’re a good size for little tummies. Would purchase over and over. They just as good as an expensive pizza. You can add your own toppings too to spice things up a bit.
07/01/2020
good value
this pizza is not the best in the world but its value for money and a cheap fix for hunger
19/12/2019
Not keen
Not one of the best pizzas iv had, didnt like the source much at all, kids liked it but i wouldnt buy it again
13/12/2019
Perfect for get togethers
I bought these along side some other snacks for my daughters party. They are a great size and make a great side dish. Perfect for a get together, lots of taste,
13/12/2019
Nope!
I'm a big fan of this company however I didn't like these at all, there was no flavour and for me it was just a waste!
08/12/2019
Tasty
Brought this pizza last week for a small get together with a few friends. We found this cheese and tomato pizza was really tasty and not to over powering in taste tomato sauce. Straight forward and easy to prepare. Well recommended
04/12/2019
Little ones love it
My little brothers absolutely love them they are so handy just the right size and taste good too
14/11/2019
Basic cheese pizza
These pizzas were bought from Tesco. They do exactly what they say on the tin. They are small cheese and tomato pizzas which suit a child for dinner when accompanied by some veg, The price is very reasonably and they are handy to keep in the freezer for when you have nothing planned.