4 5 0 97 97 Mini pizza topped with tomato sauce, Cheddar cheese and Emmental medium fat hard cheese.
Hearty Food Co. Mini Pizzas Cheese And Tomato 4 Pack

cheap and cheerful
great snack and not too bad for the price, handy to have in when the kids come home hungry
Cheesy treat
Easy to cook tasty snack if people pop round unexpectedly
Good basic pizza
My kids love these pizzas. My daughter is always fussy about not having too much tomato sauce on her pizza but these get demolished in seconds. Base is soft and a little bit chewy and cheese isn’t strong. Perfect as a quick meal for hungry tummies as they only take 5 mins in the oven.
Tasteless?
I appreciate that cheese & tomato pizza's are not necessarily the most flavourful foods, but these pizza's in particular had no flavour. I also found them quite watery. I wouldn't personally purchase them again.
Hearty Food Co. rocks!!!
We absolutely love these mini cheese and tomato pizzas, they are a perfect sharing snack and full of flavoursome ingredients!!
06/02/2019
Bought these for the kids as a quick snack. Kids loved these and I have one fussy eater. He said they were yummy. I tried them myself and must agree they tasted quite good. I would say they have the right amount of cheese on top
Kids love them
I bought these recently for my kids and they love them. They like the fact that they can top them with whatever they like to make them individual to them. Although I personally think they need more cheese but for the price I can't complain
Cheesy Pizzas
Lovely little pizzas, great taste and a good snack size for lighter lunches with chips
junk
junk food and not very nice according to my kids....
Great product :)
I have brought these mini pizzas for my son, they are just the right size for him and he loves them. The price is good too.
Ok pizza
Perfect for kids, tasty but there wasn’t enough topping on for me but my kids loved them
Not too shabby!
Excellent value for money! They're extremely quick and easy to cook too. Taste wise - you get your moneys worth - it's a plain pizza after all, personally I like my pizzas a little under cooked so they're nice and doughy! I continually buy these.
Pizza
Quick.and easy and great for snacks taste nice also. Value for.money
04/02/2019
Feels so good to be bad!
Love these little things! I could eat all 4 and not feel so guilty as I would a full pizza
02/02/2019
Simple, but lacking flavour
A cheap alternative to expensive pizza. It's easy to cook and doesn't take long. However I found it very doughy and little flavour with the cheese! I wouldnt buy again and would spend more next time on a more flavoursome product.