Hedrin All in One Shampoo

15/09/2020
Hedrin shampoo
It smells good, I use hedrin spray condition to protect my child's hair for head lice. Didn't actually use shampoo as a treatment on my child but was used on my niece and with good result.
15/09/2020
Quick and easy
This shampoo was simple and easy to use as part of our normal routine. My daughter's hair is thick and wavy and still managed to resolve the issue quickly without fuss.
14/09/2020
Super quick and easy- just 10 minutes
Hedrin All in One Shampoo is super easy to use on kids. Usually kids dont sit still, this does not take long at all and it only takes 10 mins.
11/09/2020
Easy solution to head lice
Hedrin All in One Shampoo is easy t use and easy to apply to hair. It smoothly goes on hair and is easy to apply to the roots and the whole head of hair. It has to be kept on her a while, but it doesn't smell strong.
11/09/2020
Easy effective straight forwarded use
Easy straight forward instructions and use. Very effective and most of all my child didn’t realise what it was for. A world away from my childhood experience!
Good product
Good product. It also comes with a comb, which is really useful.
Peaty nits at bay!
Great product! Perfect for thos evening baths before sxhool to ensure everything pesky is kept at bay. Headlice is such a headache I feel this is working keeping at bay and use it every week! No strong potent smells, neither is it harsh.
09/09/2020
super simple solution to lice!
Hedrin All in One Shampoo is a super simple treatment for removing pesky lice. An easy to use shampoo, works quickly with a pleasing aroma. No waiting, just comb it through, rinse away and be rid of headlice once and for all. No scratching, no tears, just lovely clean hair and happy kids.
Quick and easy to use
Hedrin all in one shampoo was quick and easy to use. It left my daughters hair soft and non greasy. The bottle is quite small so would only treat one head of thick hair. Comes with a bonus nit comb to use alongside the shampoo.
09/09/2020
Good shamoo for treating lice
Works quicky, gives results after first use, everything provided in one box
Quick, easy and works
hedrin all in one was so easy to use and with children that do not like nit lotion this is perfect as there are no nasty smells and does not leave greasy residue, bonus aswell is how quick it works and you don't have to shampoo there hair constantly to get the lotion out as it acts as a shampoo its self. It does what it says on the bottle and got rid of the lice along with the free lice comb which isn't one of these cheap plastic ones, worked well for my children and would definitely reccomend.
Happy and nit free
An easy pleasant smelling and straight forward process to get rid of squatters.. my daughter's first experience of treatment. 2 adults no eggs as caught quickly but happy with end result and confident no further issues
07/09/2020
Good Idea but not for me
The product is easy to use however the shampoo did not lather and was not successful in killing lice- I had to revert to my usual methods.
Didn't Work
didn't work and was passed on to other child after a few uses.
Head lice be gone
After discovering my daughter had head lice 3 days before returning to school, I was glad I had the sample to use, it was quick to put on and then as water to foam up, and simple then to wash out. A very quick process taking around 10minutes. Then the free comb that is included was strong and took all the dead eggs and lycee from the hair. No horrible smells, texture was good. My daughter didn't complain about it whilst having on her hair, so that's a bonus. She's now returned to school today, head lice free. Great product.