4.2 5 0 41 41 The nation's favourite Hellmanns Mayonnaise combined with the iconic Tabasco brand pepper sauce to create new Hellmann's Tabasco mayo

25/06/2019
Great addition to the salad
I really like this mayo especially added to my salads. It gives a slight kick.
06/06/2019
Chilli-licous
If you’re having a bbq on your burgers (vegi in my case) this totally makes the difference.
17/04/2019
Nice little kick to it
It’s has a Very nice twist (chilli kick) to a standard mayonnaise, it’s not too chilli but not so plain either, perfect chill/mayonnaise combination, definitely buy again and would recommend to try it
17/04/2019
Blurghhhhh
We all love a bit of mayo & chilli in our house but were not massive fans of this. I think we'd prefer a chipotle version as this tasted a bit too synthetic for of foodie household
29/10/2018
Very good for a convenient bit of heat
Really enjoyed this, just not quite hot enough for my taste, but a good hit of heat for shelf bought. personally i prefer to mix my own mayo with Sriacha style chilli sauces for that extra 'kick'
29/10/2018
Mmmm
Really good mayo for sandwiches. Easy to use bottle that fits in the fridge. Really good with chicken
28/10/2018
Just wish I could get every last drop out!
I love mayo, I love chilli, so boom, I get the best of both worlds! great in wraps, easy portion size when it's squirted out to spread . only down side is , its plastic bottle as I'm trying to cut down on my plastic , and also I can't get it all out when it gets near the end. but yes it's a good product, rich and creamy with a good twist.
26/10/2018
Be careful
This stuff has gave me an addiction I can't have chips now without my spicy mayo it is amazing and I can't get enough of it
26/10/2018
Lovely spicy mayo!
Lovely mayo - great in a cheese sandwich to add a bit of a kick! Only downside is the bottle - it's impossible to get all the mayo out and some is wasted every time.
25/10/2018
Tasty Chilli Mayo
Nice consistency but difficult to get it all our due the packaging. Could have been spicer for me but it goes well on burgers and with chips. Lovely on my sandwiches!
24/10/2018
Hellmann´s Quality with a twist
As every hellmann´s product the quality, good chilly hit but the plastic bottle is horrible!! Does not allow you to finish the product.
22/10/2018
Chilli Mayonnaise
Really big mayonnaise person and i pretty much have it with everything, this chilly mayo does not disappoint at all, little bit of spice with the full tase of your normal mayonnaise is just spot on! Goes really well with burgers and incredible on chips!
22/10/2018
Not enjoyable
I brought this as I love creamy spicy sauces but I found the taste of this one to be very bitter. I did not like it at all
13/10/2018
Has a kick to it
Made a nice change, nice and tasty, a little spicy. Had a nice "kick" to it. Will buy again
08/10/2018
Hotter is always better
I like hot food this isnt hot but it's very tasty.