4.5 5 0 33 33 Tomato ketchup sweetened only with honey

26/09/2019
Not good at all
Considering this is a Hellmann's product we were expecting much more. Perhaps we were expecting too much. It left a rather synthetic taste in one's mouth and had an almost granular feel to it. I am sure that some will enjoy it - but for this household it seemed far too artificial. We ended up using it as a cooking ingredient, since we had bought quite a large bottle and I cannot abide waste. But it was the only way we could use it as everyone refused to have it in the natural state straight from the bottle.
04/09/2019
Ok
Bought as no usual bran on shelf and yuk never again
20/02/2019
Such a treat
This sauce is a real treat compared to other leading brands. Its different to normal ketchup and a very pleasant change (my 8 year old does not agree)
21/11/2018
Healthier ketchup
Really tasty. Less sugar and same taste as original ketchup.
03/10/2018
Just the Thing
Bought this a few weeks back and it is very nice with a hint of sweetness, smashing with chips!! it didnt last long in our house, husband liked it to much so going to have to go out and buy more!!
31/08/2018
The best ketchup ever
I bought it once, and fall in love with it. Extremaly tasty. Only natural ingredients. Even after best before date, as I didn't check it, I used it even a month after and it still tasted great! Definetely best ketchup, I've ever tried!
06/08/2018
Delicious tomato kethcup with a very slight sweetness and taste of honey.
03/08/2018
I loved this and my kids love it because of the sweet taste. They now ask for this one when we go shopping
29/07/2018
I LOVE THE WAY HEINZ USES MOTHER NATURES HONEY FROM THE BEEHIVE. I CAN USES THIS PRODUCT WITH PRIDE. THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
11/07/2018
I love, love, love....I think it's a bit sweeter than Heinz tomato sauce. My daughter loved it too and she can be funny with tomato sauces "has to be Heinz usually" Lovely on a home made burger & fries.
04/07/2018
The Family seem to have a thing for it as it seem to go quicker than even the well known brand's must be my own fault as I cook a lot for the family Even Home made chips & Chicken wing's much better with Garlic Mushroom Dip,
12/04/2018
Great alternative to sugary ketchups. I love the flavour and the sweetness is just right and tastes even better then ones with all the sugars and sweeteners. I think this is a great healthy ketchup and the fact that it is made by Heinz is just a bonus. Give it a try you will be happily surprised!
01/04/2018
This ketchup is great! Obviously taste different than normal one, but I enjoyed change a bit, even my partner who eats ketchup with almost everything, really liked it!
18/02/2018
Great taste sweet and lovely thick consistency. I love it with a crispy chips.
18/02/2018
Brought this ketchup from Asda when it was on offer and it was surprising nice we have started to buy it ever since