4 5 0 22 22 John Frieda Luxurious Volume Core Restore Shampoo, Immediate Transformation From Within. Maximises strength & volume
John Frieda Luxurious Volume Core Restore Shampoo

09/02/2020
It’s great but leaves hair dry
This product smells great but it leaves hair dry and then the hair produces too much oil it doesn’t have the right balance.
16/12/2019
Good for fine hair
I bought this shampoo as I have really fine hair and needed a boost! It does what it says on the bottle and is really good for volume, the only thing I would say is that my hair was greasy by the end of the day. Other than that would recommend
07/11/2019
The best
I'm a big fan of John Frieda range and this one it's of the best I've used! I've always dealt with frizzy, dry, fine hair and now I got the solution for my problems! It works wonders leaving my hair with the volume that I wanted plus it smell lush! Perfect!
31/10/2019
Not bad
This shampoo is ok but not the best either. I like the smell but my hair seems to feel unclean after a day or so.
27/09/2019
Fantastic
This shampoo is great, provides my flat hair a bit of volume AND it's not greasy. Stays fresh for a few days. Really recommend.
22/08/2019
Nice texture feels plump and leaves hair smooth I would recommend
23/04/2019
I always loved John Frieda products and this shampoo exceeded my expectations I have a very fine hair without volume and this product gave me the volume that I wanted!
16/03/2019
Good product
I really like this product. Works well with my long thick hair. Handy for travelling as well.
13/02/2019
Wouldnt recommend
This made my hair greasy and feel really weird the next day. I only use it now as a body wash
13/09/2018
AMAZING
This shampoo is fantastic, I didn't need to use conditioner as this alone left my hair so soft without the fluffiness. Would 100% recommend to anyone with hair! Ha ha
30/04/2018
Amazing amazing.. I just love this product. Really does add volume and does exactly as it says on packaging. Would highly recommend
26/03/2018
John frieda products all all great always done what it says it does would recommend
02/03/2018
I cannot recommend this product, my hairs was after like gum or slime - terrible product. i have waste my money.
01/03/2018
Finally something that actually gives me volume and texture! I find it makes my hair a bit dry over time so I need to use a deep conditioned now and then but it's worth it. Best volume product I've found.
19/06/2017
I tried this product and it was great, lots more volume on my fine head of hair, definetly using thus again