4.5 5 0 31 31 Made with nuts and soya, these bars can offer 24g of plant protein per 100g. They also contain heart healthy fats, as well as being gluten free and lower in sugar.
Kind Protein Bars

12/01/2020
Love KIND bars
I love KIND bars, they are really delicious. I love sometimes to treat myself to one of them as they quite expensive. If they were cheaper it would be my daily snack.
06/01/2020
Amazing!
I absolutely love KIND bars! They are super tasty, packed with yummy nutty flavours and really hit the spot when your'e looking for a sweet snack fix. I first tried these after receiving a free bar through the post from a sample drive and have since gone on to purchase other flavours to try and have loved them all. They're a nice occasional alternative to cereal bars as have the same kind of feel to them but are made up almost entirely of nuts and dried fruit.
30/12/2019
You will want more
A delicious snack bar , they come in several varieties and leave you wanting more. They are a little bit pricey compaired to others of this type of snack bar but worth it.
17/12/2019
Delicious snack
I love these bars and the other flavours they have. They are quite filling so a great snack and tastes great. Nice crunchy texture too!
05/12/2019
Yummy but expensive
I tried this bar because it looked healthy and the extra protein is a bonus. It tastes great and I loved the crunchy peanuts. I think the bar is expensive but it is delicious and it kept me full post work out.
02/12/2019
Tasty snack
I had this bar the other day after some exercise and it was very tasty, full of nutritious nuts. Highly recommend as a healthy snack.
21/11/2019
Very tasty
I like it. So tasty.high in protein. I could eat 10 all together...Great value for money. I highly recommend it
15/11/2019
Yammy
Kind Protein Bars its give you that boost to have a little more protein and the best bars
07/11/2019
Very Tasty
I think these bars are really tasty- perfect following a workout, since they're high in protein. A perfect healthy way to get nuts and their beneficial oils and nutrients into my diet. These are sticky with a perfect amount of crunch, and a sweet yogurt-like underlayer. Will continue buying!
30/10/2019
yummy
great product, healthy, high in protein, essential oils from nuts and nice bite, definitely great for snacking or before workout, highly recommended
24/10/2019
Tastes great
I like to have these in the house in case I need a quick snack they taste great between meals
22/10/2019
A bit disappointing
I tried the Pomegranate, Blueberry and Pistachio version of these bars and was a little underwhelmed, especially considering the price (£1.30). I couldn’t really taste the pomegranate or the pistachio, though there was a slight hint of the blueberry. I would love to try the peanut butter one but would only buy if it was on offer as the price is a bit steep for me.
11/10/2019
Really enjoyed
I wasn't expecting to like this because other bars I've had with protein have tasted a bit funny, bit this was really nice. It was a proper treat with a cuppa. I really enjoyed it and will buy it in the future.
11/10/2019
Some are great
I've tried several of these & to be fair, I've enjoyed most but i also had ones that are a let down & a bit misleading. The Pomegranate, blueberry & pistachio turned out to be like 90% Almonds & cashews 2 nuts that i particularly dislike. The peanut butter one on the other hand is delicious. I will say they are quite crunchy so probably not good if your looking for a softer chewier texture & they're also quite pricey for what they are. I don't think they will be a regular buy for me based on that.
09/10/2019
yummy
some of the flavours are good, like the sweet nut ones, i dont like the dark chocolate ones but it has a wide range to suit all tastes.