4.7 5 0 6 6 Made with nuts and soya, these bars can offer 24g of plant protein per 100g. They also contain heart healthy fats, as well as being gluten free and lower in sugar.

22/07/2019
SWEET
ALTHOUGH IT HAS NATURAL INGREDIENTS THERE IS ALSO A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF SUGAR IN A VARIETY OF FORMS AND EXTRA OIL ADDED. THEY ARE HIGH IN PROTEIN BUT DO NONE ATHLETIC INDIVIDUALS REALLY NEED OF ADDITION PROTEIN IF THEY HAVE A BALANCED DIET? NO. I FOUND THEM WAY TO SWEET AND OVERPRICED.
07/06/2019
Tasted delicious with all the nuts and with added dimension of peanut butter even better
21/05/2019
Tasty Snack
Great snack. Very tasty. I quite like peanuts on occasions but this was much nicer than I expected.
26/04/2019
Delicious!
I'm not ordinarily a fan of nuts, but I picked up one of these to have with my coffee (it's not often I'm able to find a chocolatey treat that's dairy free), I am so glad it so! It's divine!!
06/03/2019
I can't recommend these bars enough, they taste fab and considering they are fairly low in calories you feel like it is a substantial sized snack. The protein in these is great too as it keeps you feeling fuller for longer and stops you reaching for more snacks, I am a big fan and I would really recommend them!
06/03/2019
My favourite
One of my favourite at the moment. Tastes good, is affordable and fulfilling. I choose this is an option for a quick and healthy snack. It does gives some energy and can replace a meal.