4.6 5 0 13 13 Made with nuts and soya, these bars can offer 24g of plant protein per 100g. They also contain heart healthy fats, as well as being gluten free and lower in sugar.

15/09/2019
Good bars , to sweet
I have tried they are really good . I can’t finished because is to sweet in my opinion
12/09/2019
Protein bar
My daughter enjoys these bars she like the peanut butter flavor best has the right amount of protein in and are a great bar to snack on
30/08/2019
Super tasty!
These are so delicious and true to taste. They are nothing but natural and are so filling. I eat them as a snack between lunch and dinner and they can see me over for hours! I would definitely recommend!
27/08/2019
Kind Protein Bars
I’ve tried the salted caramel one & peanut butter one. To be honest there isn’t a huge amount of flavour but the crunch is good. Quite high priced considering other options but would recommend.
22/08/2019
Nice
My partner buys protein bars and have tried this as I always have a little bite and it was actually really nice would recommend
10/08/2019
Tasty protein bar!
I really like and recommend this protein bar because it is very tasty and has the right amount of protein in it. I do prefer this one more than other protein bars as it lasts longer in my system.
02/08/2019
My new favourite snack bar. Ordinarily I am such a chocoholic, but these bars with their nuts and honey are such a replacement. My favourite is the dark chocolate one with salted caramel over the peanuts and almonds. They are about 200 calories each, come in loads of varieties and cost about £1.30 in Tesco. Must be better for me than a regular chocolate bar, whilst I appreciate they have s lot of sugar, they have the advantage of good for me nuts. Quite satisfying - enough for a lunch on the go.
22/07/2019
SWEET
ALTHOUGH IT HAS NATURAL INGREDIENTS THERE IS ALSO A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF SUGAR IN A VARIETY OF FORMS AND EXTRA OIL ADDED. THEY ARE HIGH IN PROTEIN BUT DO NONE ATHLETIC INDIVIDUALS REALLY NEED OF ADDITION PROTEIN IF THEY HAVE A BALANCED DIET? NO. I FOUND THEM WAY TO SWEET AND OVERPRICED.
07/06/2019
Tasted delicious with all the nuts and with added dimension of peanut butter even better
21/05/2019
Tasty Snack
Great snack. Very tasty. I quite like peanuts on occasions but this was much nicer than I expected.
26/04/2019
Delicious!
I'm not ordinarily a fan of nuts, but I picked up one of these to have with my coffee (it's not often I'm able to find a chocolatey treat that's dairy free), I am so glad it so! It's divine!!
06/03/2019
I can't recommend these bars enough, they taste fab and considering they are fairly low in calories you feel like it is a substantial sized snack. The protein in these is great too as it keeps you feeling fuller for longer and stops you reaching for more snacks, I am a big fan and I would really recommend them!
06/03/2019
My favourite
One of my favourite at the moment. Tastes good, is affordable and fulfilling. I choose this is an option for a quick and healthy snack. It does gives some energy and can replace a meal.