4.6 5 0 19 19 Vegetarian chorizo sausage made with rehydrated textured soya protein, red pepper, tomato purée and smoked paprika.

20/08/2019
fantastic product
i really love these so tasty great with mash and veg or in a pasta bake or salad
19/08/2019
Lovely food
This flavour of the Linda McCartney sausages is the best in my opinion. Filled with flavour and very tasty! Would recommended to anyone who is a vegetarian!!
30/07/2019
Delicious ...
I buy the often, I love the flavour of them and they are so versatile fr,m a sausage sandwich to a casserole or even chopped as a pizza topping, they are perfect and they taste so good.
29/04/2019
so tasty
Yes these are vegetarian and no they are not completley like normal sausages. However they are meaty and very tasty and have a great texture. some veggy sausages can taste just like a hash brown and be carby but these actually have the same texture as meat and they are great!
18/03/2019
These have got to be one of the best vegetarian sausage products i've tried, I would choose these over meat even! I had these at a friend's house recently (vegetarian) and didn't miss meat at all, really tasty and well worth the money.
26/02/2019
Good for sandwiches
I like most of the Linda McCartney sausages and these didn't disappoint. They had lots of flavour and were quick under the grill, too. I used them to make hot dogs.
14/01/2019
Really Good
Really great, alternative to her plain veggie sausages. They cook easily, in the oven, microwave on the BBQ or even in casseroles. They stay in their shape and are a perfect vegetarian option. They have a little bit of a kick and I love them.
13/01/2019
Tasty meat free sausages
A tasty vegetarian option, les bland than many of the plain meat free sausages on offer as the paprika type flavour adds a bit of a kick. Cooked from frozen, these are particularly good if they are cooked in the oven in a dishwith a vegetarian gravy with chopped onions - a great meal if served with mash! I find this slow cooking gives them time to absorb the gravy, avoiding the tendency with products like this of a slightly rubbery consistency, so really improves the texture.
09/01/2019
I’m a massive fan of Linda McCartney products anyway, but these are a definite favourite of mine. They cook quickly and taste sooo good. Top tip: try them on the BBQ in the summer - delicious!
09/09/2018
Easy to make
Delicious! Fries very quickly in the pan and has an excellent texture.
31/07/2018
Hands-down the best vegetarian sausages I have ever tried. Cooked from frozen for obvious reasons, I love the taste and texture; and they are filling. I would not call these 'chorizo' but paprika. I know what I'd buy for my vegetarian/vegan guests or what I need to aspire to.
14/01/2018
Trying to cut down my family's meat intake we tried these and all loved them. My kids can be a bit fussy with too much herbs or spices, but they enjoyed these too.
10/05/2017
I love Linda McCartney chorizo vegans sausage, excellent product, definitely recommend this
30/04/2017
I'm a big fan of linda mccartney products due to the high protein content for macronutrients. These go great alongside a salad!
21/04/2017
My family are all vegetarians and agree that this is one of the best vegetarian products we have eaten. Its grills and fries really well, without becoming oily or stodgy. We even cooked it with bake beans and it was amazing. Great value for money and it's packed full of flavour.