Lindt Lindor 4 Milk Chocolate Bars

07/02/2019
Melted Moments
I always buy this choclate it is so wonderfull,i like all lindt but this is the best....
05/02/2019
Very more-ish
Really tasty, melts in your mouth just like the lindor balls - same great taste. I can never just have a little bit as it's very more-ish!
28/01/2019
Yummy yummy
These are very mouthwatering even before you unwrap they melt in your mouth leaving a nice feeling and taste. Very hard to beat the Lindt chocolate
22/01/2019
Just the right size
This is really smooth chocolate, and feels like a special treat. I love the small bars so I don't eat too much!
16/01/2019
Lindt Lindor
Lovely creamy luxurious chocolate. A real treat or for sharing. Lunchbox treat.
13/01/2019
Scrumptious
Smooth, creamy milk chocolate with a melt in the mouth centre. These bars are divided into perfect mouth sized pieces and a perfect for a treat. Great to slip into your bag while out and about. Tastes luxurious but not overly priced. I will definitely be purchasing more.
10/01/2019
Delicious!
I'm more of a plain chocolate kinda gal but I can't resist these Lindor milk chocolate bars, they're really lovely and just the right size for me as I find milk chocolate quite sweet.
Love love love!
Love this chocolate so much!! Melts in the mouth, wish the bar was bigger!
Heavenly
This is my favourite chocolate by far. It melts on your tongue.
Moorish
Lovely chocolate and very moorish and rich but so tasty and smooth
Lovely Lindor
Bought this on impulse as it was on sale and was glad I did, Really smooth chocolate and nice size of bar. I would definitely buy again.
Amazing!!
These chocolate bars are amazing! I absolutely LOVE Lindt chocolate. The chocolate is so creamy and full of flavour. The size of the bar is perfect for a chocolate fix.
09/01/2019
Delicious. I love the way the filling feels colder on the tongue.
Best Chocolate
I love the taste of this chocolate, i buy them all the time! As my sister introduced me to them last year. I rate them a 10/10.
05/01/2019
Creamy treat
This chocolate is beautifully indulgent! So creamy, it tastes fab. It's convenient in a pack and if you don't want to eat it all you can break of what you want and leave the rest.