4.1 5 0 949 949 We love lightness. That’s why we created Lipton Green Ice Tea. It all starts with real green tea leaves - add some zingy lime and fresh mint and you have a uniquely refreshing and deliciously light taste. Add a little lightness to your day with Lipton Green Ice Tea.
Lipton Green Ice Tea - Mint & Lime

Lipton Ice Tea - Mint and Lime
The mint and lime Ice Time tastes really nice and it is super refreshing. It reminds me of a refreshing Mojito without the alcohol
So refreshing
Lovely refreshing drink that tastes great anytime but especially served with plenty of ice , a wedge of lime and some fresh mint leaves
02/12/2019
A subtle and refreshing drink
I love the refreshing and subtle taste of the mint combined with the lime. The flavouring is perfect and it smells great too. I don’t be feel like I have had a lot of sugar with this drink yet I feel replenished when I need an alternative for a hot tea or coffee. I can drink it anytime! Highly recommended.
Too minty
I think the taste of the drink would be more enjoyable without the mint. I found it to be too overbearing and tasted like i had eating a chewing gum just before drinking. I think it would taste lovely with the mint missing.
Refreshingly light and fresh
A nice refreshing drink with well balanced flavours which leaves a nice aftertaste. The lime and mint tasted like fresh ingredients rather than the artificial alternatives.
healthy,tasty and refreshing
its perfect alternative to fizzy drinks and lemonades. taste is not overwhelming,great balance of mint,lime and mild sweetness. my new favorite! would be perfect if popular restaurants would sell them,as it goes perfectly with food
Refreshing & Zingy!
I was really pleased with the tea. The flavour was subtle, however you still got the taste of mint and lime, which was extremely refreshing. Would be great on a hot day, over ice.
02/12/2019
Really good alternative to cold drinks
I really enjoyed the drink. It was refreshing and different to what I would usually drink
Smells nice
A refreshing drink with the lime but leaves a minty aftertaste
Would definitely purchase again
Lipton Green Ice Tea - Mint and Lime is a very refreshing drink and can be drunk at any time of the day, the taste is not overbearing and it is also healthy which is a great bonus.
Very refreshing
I prefer still clear water,but was really surprised it's very refreshing and no sugar.my kids liked very much.they said now gonna look to buy this ice tea
Thirst quenching
Delicious and refreshing drink that satisfies the thirst. It's low in sugar so a healthier choice than other drinks
Refreshing
The tea tasted nice and cool. It would be great on a blistering hot summer day.
02/12/2019
Lipton green tea, not for me
I am a huge fan of Lipton peach ice tea and love green tea so did expect to like this drink. Unfortunately the lime flavour was very overpowering and the mint just did not work for me. I gave a friend the other bottle who really enjoyed it, said it tasted like a mojito! It would not be fair to leave a bad review because I didn’t like the flavour. My friend loved the drink and will be purchasing it again.
Refreshing Ice Tea
This green ice tea is very refreshing even in winter. It has the right amount of lime flavour and the mint is not too overpowering. I would buy again!