4.8 5 0 15 15 Introducing Age Perfect Rouge Lumiere Lipstick, the 1st L'Oreal lipstick designed for mature lips. Dress your lips in luminous colour, with shades to suit all skin tones. Smooths out the apperance of fine lines and imperfections, for smoother looking lips in only 2 weeks. The formula is enriched with precious oils to help care for lips over time.
L'Oreal Age Perfect Rouge Lumiere Lipstick

19/01/2020
Moisturising
Unlike other drug store lipsticks, this is very hydrating on the lips, and doesn’t leave them feeling dry or patchy at all. The pigmentation is great and the array of colours it comes in is impressive too.
17/01/2020
Fab product
ABSOULTELY gorgeous lipstick, love it so moisturing and a fabulous range of beautiful colours
17/01/2020
ABSOULTELY LOVE
Excellent product long lasting and the moisture of this lipstick makes it last longer than most lipstick definitely a winner in my book
04/01/2020
Impressive
impressive lipstick. Its so smooth, bright colour and smells good. Its doesn't dry out your lips :)
29/12/2019
Beautiful
Bought this for Christmas as it was recommended to me. This lipstick was very good it lasted almost the day only had to reply later that evening. My lips felt soft not dry went on very smoothly I give this 100% I love it.
12/11/2019
awesome
This lipstick lasts long and has got many shades that everyone would luv to try
12/11/2019
Good quality
I recently bought this lipstick and it has amazing pigmentation. I worn it for all day and I didn’t need to apply it again.
01/11/2019
Gorgeous colour
Was very impressed with quality of this lipstick. Its so smooth, bright colour, nice smell and good value for money. My lips fills fresh and not dry. Reccomend to anyone with dry lips
25/10/2019
A beautiful lipstick
Love this lipstick, cute packaging and has a creamy consistency and glides on your lips so smoothly .. semi matte finish and very pigmented. Stays on for a good few hours until you start eating than you might need to touch up a bit .. but overall a very good lip product.
21/10/2019
Loved the colour
I loved the colour it was a deep red which stayed on well. It left a funny feeling to my lips
18/10/2019
Hooked
My mum always wears bright lipsticks and she had this one she treated herself to. As soon as I tried her I had to order myself one! Love it x
07/09/2019
Great colour
I love this lipstick it gives a great colour whilst moisturising my lips it’s also long lasting
30/05/2019
Great hippie
I LOVE this lipstick. The shade range is extremely pretty, defo a good shade there for everyone . L'oreal lippies are relatively cheap and not talked about that often. They do have a bit of staying power (not all day but a good few hours between touch ups). They are creamy and make your lips look luscious. 4/5 for me!
05/08/2019
I would like to try an age related make up product,this looks great
09/07/2019
I would loveeee to try this out, this brand is amazing