4.7 5 0 21 21 Introducing Age Perfect Rouge Lumiere Lipstick, the 1st L'Oreal lipstick designed for mature lips. Dress your lips in luminous colour, with shades to suit all skin tones. Smooths out the apperance of fine lines and imperfections, for smoother looking lips in only 2 weeks. The formula is enriched with precious oils to help care for lips over time.
L'Oreal Age Perfect Rouge Lumiere Lipstick

15/07/2020
Like it
I like this lipstick very much, like the texture, and also the colour.
13/07/2020
Good okay!
Nice product for the price of it, did find that it didn't last long had to keep applying
11/07/2020
Perfect 😊😚
Applies well ,feel moist and perfect colour ,lasted well did not feel dry .
30/04/2020
Wow
this is very hydrating on the lips, and doesn’t leave them feeling dry or patchy at all. The pigmentation is great and the array of colours it come’s in is impressive to.
09/04/2020
Staple for your make up bag
I am impressed with the nourishing feeling this has on my lips. The colour pigment has a good pay off although u do tend to get a fair bit of transfer. This is one of my absolute favourites but I will recommend this if you are looking for a non drying lipstick
26/02/2020
Eye catching
This rouge is a signature for any confident lady. I only wear it for special ocasions. But everybody is asking about it and i am getting lots of compliments. It leaves my lips hydrated and soft.
07/02/2020
Beautiful colours, really bold and compliments my pale skintone beautifully. I love these particular lipsticks, colours are fabulous and they stay for several hours without needing touching up.
31/01/2020
Good lipstick
This is a good Lipstick. It is very pigmented so great if you are going for a bold look It does transfer quite a bit but I find that it is still very long lasting because it is so pigmented.
19/01/2020
Moisturising
Unlike other drug store lipsticks, this is very hydrating on the lips, and doesn’t leave them feeling dry or patchy at all. The pigmentation is great and the array of colours it comes in is impressive too.
17/01/2020
Fab product
ABSOULTELY gorgeous lipstick, love it so moisturing and a fabulous range of beautiful colours
17/01/2020
ABSOULTELY LOVE
Excellent product long lasting and the moisture of this lipstick makes it last longer than most lipstick definitely a winner in my book
04/01/2020
Impressive
impressive lipstick. Its so smooth, bright colour and smells good. Its doesn't dry out your lips :)
29/12/2019
Beautiful
Bought this for Christmas as it was recommended to me. This lipstick was very good it lasted almost the day only had to reply later that evening. My lips felt soft not dry went on very smoothly I give this 100% I love it.
12/11/2019
awesome
This lipstick lasts long and has got many shades that everyone would luv to try
12/11/2019
Good quality
I recently bought this lipstick and it has amazing pigmentation. I worn it for all day and I didn’t need to apply it again.