4.5 5 0 47 47 A powerful blend of 3 pure clays plus charcoal

10/11/2019
So clean
I have loved this mask since it launched. I love using this twice a week for a deep clean. After using, my face feels so fresh and actually still comfortable and not dry at all.
11/10/2019
love it
love this mask really makes a difference to face clears it up and quickly
25/09/2019
Fun little facemask!
Really enjoyed when the mask drys that it shows the impuritys it's pulling from your skin - can really see it working! Can be alittle drying on skin if you over use although this will be different depending on your skin type.
12/09/2019
Loved it!
I enjoyed using this was excited to try it out after seeing my friend have it , does not leave skin irritated and really leave sit fresh and very clean
03/09/2019
A little pot of magic!
Application is easy and not messy and you see instant results of reduced pores. It also leaves skin feeling fresh and healthy. Nothing I would change. Worth every penny. I would definitely recommend
30/08/2019
Fab mask
This mask is fab you can really tell the difference after use, skin feels clean andd soft and pores are visibly reduced.. On the downside its a little pricey for the amount you get and would benefit from an added brush or spatula to make applying easier. For this reason 4 star only.
24/08/2019
Skin feels so nice and new
I felt I was in need of a good treatment on my face so I gave myself Pure clay Detox Mask. My skin felt so nice refreshed so clean. I could tell and feel like I had had a professional treating my face. Cost cheaper and in the comfort of my home. My skin felt good some friends said my skin my skin looked different like had a glow to it. Very happy very happy cannot wait to the next one.
09/06/2019
This is a great mask considering the price , takes a while to dry but really cleanses your skin and feels great afterwards, I use it when I have breakouts and it really helps dry up oily skin skin
01/05/2019
Love this mask, my skin really feels cleaner and looks brighter after use.
17/04/2019
Fresh faced
Nice and refreshing face mask left my skin feeling clean and fresh faced, Didn't overly dry out my skin and was very quick and easy to use. Bit of a facemask addict so its another to add to my collection which isn't too much of a splurge
26/10/2018
Love love love!!
I absolutely love the L'Oréal face masks! With this one, you can actually see it working on your face. It smells amazing and you can definitely get more than 10 uses from it!!
10/09/2018
The Best of Its Kind
This product is without a doubt the best of it's kind. It's easy to apply and remove and I personally have personally had far more than the recommended 10 uses out of it. You can actually see where your skin is starting to expel all of the black and white heads and pores after around 10-15 minutes, and leaves my skin feeling and looking perfect!
15/08/2018
I love L’oreals new clay masks. You instantly see a difference in your skin!
02/03/2018
I have both this mask last year, to check if will be working for me, because i love L'Oreal Products, but this one for me is not working at all.
25/01/2018
I love a good mask but I’m not sure what’s the difference between this and some less expensive detox masks