4.7 5 0 71 71 A powerful blend of 3 pure clays plus charcoal
L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask

18/01/2021
Great visible results.. won’t regret buying... my face feels so fresh and pure after using this product.. takes out all the blackheads... use some moisturiser after and your good to go.
16/01/2021
I love this product and use it on a regular basis. It is the perfect texture, not too thick nor runny. It is easy to wash off too. The only thing I would say is I usually leave it on for 30 minutes instead of the recommended. I would recommend this product.
15/01/2021
Fabulous!
I absolutely love this facemask! I put it on before a shower until is has just set and wash it off gently in the shower. It leaves my skin leaving soft and hydrated, ready to top up with my favourite moisturiser. It is really gentle on the skin and does not pull or dry it out.
16/11/2020
Favourite mask
My favourite face mask, leaves skin looking so clean and fresh. Blackheads seem reduced. Easy to wash off and skin feels really soft after using too
13/11/2020
Lighten marks on skin
It's a great mask. It's not drying and leaves my skin with a healthy glow. It also lightens the blemishes on my skin right after use and calms down any skin irritation. It's easy to wash off too.
13/11/2020
Good
Skin cleaner and smoother, pores visible unblocked
12/11/2020
One of the best face masks
This does what it says. It detoxifies my face leaving it clean clear and fresh with a clean i can feel
23/10/2020
Absolutely love this product. On days when my skin isn’t looking great, I use this and my skin clears up super fast! I really love the scent also, it’s slightly woody and somewhat masculine which is really pleasant.
24/09/2020
Absolutely love
I skin felt so clean and refreshing post the masking. My pores felt deeply cleansed and had instant glowing appearance and felt fresh as if a layer of pollution was peeled from my skin. My skin had brighted alot and felt much softer post every use. Loved the smell of the mask too 😍
20/09/2020
Great mask
Great mask, good price. I will definitely be back to using it again
22/08/2020
Worth buying
I have problematic skin, this mask help me keep the blemishes under control and leaving the skin tone even. Glass jar is good alternative to plastic so extra point for it.
18/08/2020
Feels like luxury
This leaves my skin feeling super clean without drying it out like some other masks. The mask is thick but a little goes a long way which is surprising so the pot lasts for several masks. Great if you have oily/combination skin
14/06/2020
It's just brilliant
I wouldnt use any other mask !it has done amazing things to my skin. It gets all the junk out of it and leaves it feeling fresh and soft. I sometimes apply it to spots and it helps minimise them with just 1 use Highly recommend
15/05/2020
Pore shrinker
This does help shrink large pores and you do see the difference after one use. Can be hard to clean off once dried but its a good product that does what it claims.
30/04/2020
On my 3rd jar!
One of the best charcoal clay masks I've used and I've tried many! Easy and smooth application this mask unveils a more clarified complexion which works great with my oilier acne-prone complexion.