4 5 0 18 18 Maggi Italian Herbs Seasoned Cooking Papers for Tender Chicken have been relaunched with a new brand name, previously known under the Maggi So Tender brand, and repackaged in an updated 23g pack featuring a recipe suggestion. Described as vibrant and flavoursome, this product contains basil, tomato and oregano, and is free from hydrogenated vegetable oil and artificial colours.
Maggi Italian Herbs Seasoned Cooking Papers for Tender Chicken

23/11/2020
these are really nice
this is so simple and easy to use and make great after a long day at work. liked the idea of the bag too less washing up and it made it really tasty and juicy highly recommend as all the family enjoyed
20/11/2020
Great quick tea
This is so simple and easy to make for tea, espically after work or on the school run! It's really tasty and would suit adults and children, it's also not too expensive and really easy to use.
13/11/2020
Good
Good taste chicken, not dry Good alternative for quick dinner
11/11/2020
My fave!
I absolutely love this. It’s my go to on a longgg day, its flavoursome and quick and the family live it with a side of cous cous and salad. Just follow the instructions to the dot and you can’t go wrong
08/10/2020
Loved it
I was a bit hesitant using this but the chicken came out so tender and juicy and it was so flavoursome!! Since then I've been buying all the other flavours whenever I see them and look forward to using them!
03/10/2020
i liked it
I like it very much. Perfect for a fast dinner for a whole family. Chicken comes out very aromatic and so juicy! Smells and tastes amazing. Great idea for a dinner or even lunch.
23/08/2020
Love these!
This is a great idea - such a quick and simple dinner! The flavours are really nice too. You have to watch them while they cook as it’s quite easy to burn the chicken though - as per the instructions on the pack they only need 10 minutes per side. I wish they did more flavours!
03/08/2020
Not my favourite from their range but hits the spot
It's not my favourite from their range however it still makes a deliciously flavourful and moist chicken breast. I love these sheets, always reaching for them on the weekly shop.
03/08/2020
Nice flavour
Perfect option for quick meals, when you opened packages you can smell all herbs and spices. Easy to prepare. You can prepare without oil which is great!!
26/07/2020
Don't waste your money
Once the pack is open the unused ones will dry out quite quick so be warned. The flavour you would expect in the blend is tasteless and the concept of it poor. The paper the flavour is stuck to gets burnt quickly.
08/06/2020
Excellent
I love it, thanks to which I can easily and quickly make dinner, the meat is delicious, aromatic and juicy as I like, the pan is clean so there is not much cleaning after use I definitely recommend
01/06/2020
Easy to use
I thought the taste was great and it was so easy to use. Didn't make a mess of the pan either!
01/06/2020
Good flavour
This a good product as it has all you need in one all you have to add is meat or vegetables which we have tried and tested. Only down side sometimes the bag will pop and other times we have struggled to get it open. But over all we like it and use it on a regular basis
29/05/2020
Great alternative to frying with oil
I was surprised how well this product worked. Normally you'd need oil or cooking spray in a frying pan, but these innovative little papers offer flavour without the added fat, so perfect for those looking to trim their fat intake
22/05/2020
Great flavour, easy to use in the oven!
I love the Maggi range of products, and enjoy the flavour of the Italian Herbs product. I must admit, when I first tried this I didn't use this in the suggested way, and actually sat the chicken inside the paper on a baking tray and cooked in the oven. I found I got great flavour and perfectly evenly cooked chicken therefore I have continued to use the product this way. I have bought these may times as well as other products from the range and always cooked this way. Very easy to use!