4.5 5 0 11 11 AROMATIC, INTENSE, SILKY Maille’s finely crafted olive oil with truffle, adds refinement to every table and dish
Maille Black Truffle Olive Oil 100ml

19/02/2020
Add this to your Mac and Cheese ALWAYS
I love this oil for a touch of 'class' to a usually otherwise boring meal. I especially love adding this oil to my mac and cheese, it's a total game changer! It's also lovely to add a drop into your mashed potatoes. I recommend it to everyone!
13/02/2020
love this product
I love this product. I use it to add a bit of extra flavour in the cooking. Especially if its a more basic dish. It certainly gives a extra taste. I would recommend this product and actually its reasonably priced in my opinion.
29/12/2019
Flavour of milano
This is an excellent way to add a bit of luxury to pasta or risotto dishes. Very difficult to find fresh truffles in the local supermarket and expensive too. As usual I find the brand of excellent quality and it definitely worth investing in a bottle of this for when a recipe calls for some truffle as a substitute as it has a long shelf life. It's extremely versatile try in on some toasted baguette with grated parmesan as a luxury cheese on toast or add a splash to chicken soup or mashed potatoes.
23/09/2019
Really high quality oil
Very pleased with this oil, a little goes a long way- great for pasta dishes and sauces.
11/07/2019
Love truffle, didn't like this
As an oil it's fine but the flavour of truffle was not good. It seemed very 'artificial' in flavour to me. Obviously that could just be my palette but I wouldn't buy it again. I thought it was also a bit expensive.
26/06/2019
This is a great truffle oil - it has a great flavour which doesn't dissipate. I would mention that although their are real truffle pieces in the oil, there is also flavouring used rather than just real truffle. This is fairly normal for truffle oil but it is quite expensive considering flavouring is used.
20/06/2019
I love truffle oil
Win win for me. I love mixing this with balsamic vinegar and dipping bread in it. Yummy! Also, I add this to my pasta and also when I am cooking any type of meat. Be careful, if you love truffle this gets addictive!
07/06/2019
Very tasty
This is expensive but the quality of oil is top notch perfect for a salad dressing very tasty.
19/04/2019
Real piece of Truffle !
This oil is a bit expensive but you are getting real piece of Truffle and the bottle is fairly big. Would recommend
13/04/2019
I made some homemade handcut chips topped with parmesan and the truffle oil as a just a touch really made it pop !! Its poured a little too quickly for me but then again that may have been me.
13/04/2019
So tasty
So tasty. This oil is absolutely Devine when simply dipping bread. Gave a wonderful added depth of taste to pasta too. It’s a lovely quality oil. I’d certainly buy it again, and highly recommend to anyone who’s an olive oil fanatic as am I.