4.7 5 0 11 11 Full on flavour. 100% vegetarian. Made with wholegrains contains 8g per 42g serving. Perfect for breakfast or snacking. Made with whole grains. Source of fibre. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.In Marmite yeast extract heaven 24/7? Perfect when you are on the go - either as breakfast or a snack.
Marmite Breakfast Biscuits

23/03/2020
If you love Marmite you will love these..
These aside of the marmite spread have to be my fave marmite product (3rd has to be is the peanut butter) I have even got my teenagers eating them & they say they hate Marmite. I have to say they are really scarce on the ground though. I have gone to the lengths of asking a friend who has a sandwich van to get me some from the cash & carry, I just cannot do without. I can't wait for the next new Marmite line. Bring it on!!!!
24/01/2020
I can’t get enough of these
These are so scummy. Never mind breakfast, I eat them in the afternoon or evening as a snack. I just wish I could get my hands on them more regularly as a lot of the shops where I live don’t stock them!
17/01/2020
Wish they were easily available here
Being a huge marmite fan, i just love these biscuits (when i persude someone to bring them over from the UK!). I just wish they were more readily available in SA
22/10/2019
Marmite yummy
Have to say I am a marmite fan, so far I’ve not found a marmite flavoured food I don’t like 😜 I take these to work most weeks as well as the marmite rice cakes lol get in my belly.
29/07/2019
TASTY
NICE MARMITE FLAVOUR AND GREAT FOR LUNCH BOXES. NICE CHANGE FROM CEREAL BARS AND CRISPS
06/06/2019
umami
delicious and moorish great with cheese of any description but especially marmite cheddar
26/05/2019
Mmmm Marmite!
I might be a bit biased as I love Marmite and most things marmite flavoured but these are delicious and pretty guilt free as a healthy snack. My little boy likes these in his lunch box too.
12/04/2019
Marmite
Love these biscuits, marmite flavour and handy in small packet for a quick snack. Such a nice savoury anytime snack
04/04/2019
Taste amazing - just not big enough
These taste lovely, I was really impressed. LOVE anything marmite flavour. Just not big enough for the calories.
14/03/2019
Amazing, great blend of essential breakfast biscuit with a delicious taste of marmite to make it outstanding
06/03/2019
Fantastic
I am a relatively new Marmite convert and these are a fantastic find. They taste great and have a really nice texture, they are pretty big so keep you full.