4 5 0 133 133

29/09/2017
The bars were very tasty as well as filling and were a great way to get a protein boost following a workout!
29/09/2017
They lack any real flavour and are very dence and cheewy and not in a good way
29/09/2017
this is a great tasting bar with a lot of protein in it will certainly help with building muscle i will keeping one in my gym bag from now on
29/09/2017
nice flavour better than expected, usually they can seem really chewy and bland/chalky flavour but these were good
29/09/2017
These bars are fantastic. They taste very good, are packed in the right portion and are easy to carry.
29/09/2017
Really enjoyed the bars! Great taste, texture amd smells good too. Quick and easy way to get extra protein when out and about. Friends enjoyed their samples too. Would buy.
29/09/2017
Usually when I purchase protein bars they take me ages to eat because I find them disgusting in taste and the sawdust-like texture doesn't help them to go down easily so for me it's like forcing down medicine. This is my first try of these bars and the taste reminds me of a double decker. These bars taste so delicious, I shared them with my friends and families and they also loved it. I will definitely be purchasing these again and am looking forward to trying other flavours in the future.
29/09/2017
Lovely texture and taste and nice boost for after a workout or a filler in between meals i would highly recommend the maxi muscle brownie bars.
29/09/2017
I couldn't finish the bar because I was thinking about brownie texture and this texture to the bar is horrible in my mout faint taste of chocolate so as I couldn't finish the product can't give it a good review I also felt whilst eating it you would chew chew and chew and it wouldn't go no where it's a really dissapointing product the design matches the product well and it's presented very well
29/09/2017
I was so pleased when my Chocolate Brownies arrived. I ate one for breakfast before going swimming. I then ate one after swimming. Absolutely beautiful. The packaging is excellent, very enticing. The flavours are wonderful. So easy to digest and very chocolatey.. You feel like you have just indulged in a chocolate wonder. But you know that you have all the flavour without the calories. I would definitely recommend these bars. They are so tasty and just have the right amount of sweetness to them.
29/09/2017
I've just started using them and I found that they were a bit chewy and gritty flavour is good
29/09/2017
I like the protein brownie I thought the packaging is very nice and gives full information of all the nutritional information which will appeal to health fanatics. The brownie it's self I think looked a bit plain. I like the taste of the brownie but I think it could be a little bit sweeter. I think that the brownie was also a bit dry and had a slight grainy texture. Overall I would recommend the brownie to friends and family that are interested in the gym because it has a lot of protein inside.
29/09/2017
What a tasty and convenient product. I was in a rush for the gym and didnt have time to make my pre work out shake. But I did have time to grab my maxi muscle brownie. Unlike other bars I have tried you would never know it was packed with protein. Other bars have had a gritty type consistency. But not this one. It was unnoticable. Perfection
29/09/2017
Very tasty chocolate easy on the tongue not to hard or soft easy to eat left me wanting more
29/09/2017
Tasted good, like a thick chocolate brownie, tastes nicer than others that i've tried and would recomend and purchase again