4 5 0 133 133

29/09/2017
You can tell they are a protein bar by the taste but sides that they are one of the best chocolate tasting ones I have tried .so I would use them and recommend them again
29/09/2017
Love these bars - Felt like it gave me energy - Very Tasty and love the chocolate!
29/09/2017
I thought the overall taste was good, not the best brownie ever, but on par with other cereal bars. I thought the texture was too clarty, and it was very stodgy and thick and difficult to chew , swallow and digest. It did keep me full for longer and is a great way of getting extra protein.
29/09/2017
Yummy but chewy protein bars. Very chocolately which was nice but quite squishy and chewy, I expected more of a bite from a brownie style one .
29/09/2017
The texture and taste of the bars are excellent and the bars are very filling. Although they are a supplement they still feel like a treat snack and are perfect for on the go or at work. The fudge texture has a cake feel to it. My only issue is that the chocolate coating does not have much of a chocolate taste to it.
29/09/2017
First of all, I have tried many Protein bars that list a lot of physical benefits but when it comes to eating them it's near impossible due to the bad taste. This bar surprised me massively as it tastes amazing, yet it doesnt have the same texture as a regular brownie. They are much chewier and give you the feeling that what you're eating really is Protein-filled.
29/09/2017
Nice tasting but leaves an after taste in your mouth quite filling
29/09/2017
Very filling, lovely taste, compare to a lot of protein bars this is one that I would buy in the future!
29/09/2017
I thought it was ok overall. It has quite a strong flavour in taste and is also texture was a bit too chewy for my liking.
29/09/2017
I didn't really like the flavour of these bars. Maybe strawberry would be nicer
29/09/2017
I really enjoyed the flavor of the bar. As someone who doesn't really get enough protein in my diet it was great to have something simple and easy to eat. I've had bars before but not as nice as the chocolate brownie
29/09/2017
The bars were quite a nice consistency, chewy and sweet but quite heavy. Stodgy is the word that comes to mind but the overall composition was good. The protein content vs carb content could be higher, so the bars are considered a complete protein snack, but the ingredients used taste good. Very chocolatey, and slightly processed tasting, as most of the other bars on the market taste! The packaging is good, and actually the size of the bars is perfect for transporting and eating on the go. Overall, its a good product that could be tweaked in a few ways to make it taste better and lighter.
29/09/2017
It was really nice, very filling also. The only downside to it was that it was quite stodgy and chewy and not really brownie like but for What it is, it is good and I would purchase again.
29/09/2017
Compared to other protein bars this is a lower calorie bar also it is not so heavy (dense). I found this protein bar to give me a good recovery time and tastes really good. I would definitely rate this bar and now falls in my top 2 protein snacks to use whilst training. Thank you for this opportunity I will definitely seek out these bars and consume them post workout
29/09/2017
The packaging of this product is both enticing yet serious, inviting you in to try the bar, but reassuring you that the flavour is no compromise on quality. The actual taste of the bar is great and very enjoyable, making this a brilliant post-workout Protein source, or just a tasty snack.