5 5 0 27 27

08/07/2019
Excellent
Another one of the Nakd range. I buy this and most of the Nakd range on a regular basis. Great lunchbox additions. Would recommend, as this one is a particular family favourite
08/06/2019
Tasty
Lovely flavour especially the cinnamon. They were on offer at supermarket good time to try new products. Lots of goodness in a little bar.
21/02/2019
Just delicious and real food...no e e es on it..really love it..
21/02/2019
Great flavour
Love this range and these also do not disappoint. They taste exactly like apple danish but without the calories! Only thing that would make them better is a lower price tag but still buy them.
15/02/2019
Gorgeous and Healthy!
I love nakd products, so was super excited to try the Apple Danish Bar. It did not disappoint. The apple flavour is natural and gorgeous, and the oats make the bar a filling and satisfying breakfast/snack. The apple chunks are my favourite part. Highly recommend this and other nakd products.
10/01/2019
Tasty healthy treat
The apple Danish bar tastes as you'd expect - like a Danish pastry. The texture is good and moist. It is ideal to have mid morning with a cuppa, or to take out on a walk for an energy boost. Being wheat and dairy free, it is available to much of the population too.
09/01/2019
Apple pie party in your mouth
Picked these up not hoping for anything amazing, just a healthy snack, boy was I wrong! As soon as I opened the packet, the apple smell hit me! A smell to make your mouth water. If you've ever tried Nakd bars before you know what kind of texture they have, raw sticky texture. The Apple danish was the same, but the taste of it was so moorish that it makes you want to eat more than one. Defo a recommend, but buy them when they are on offer as they can be expensive.
31/08/2018
Really testy and fruity
I tried this product already couple of times with my family. We all really enjoyed it. It's really fruity and tasty and it keeps you full for long time. I keep buying it now more often so everyone can enjoy it in our home.
18/08/2018
One of my favourite gluten and dairy free on the go snacks, really tasty, fills you up and without too many calories. Definitely worth trying.
08/08/2018
If you're looking for a 'healthier' alternative to your usual breakfast/snack bar, look no further. The Apple Danish nakd bar is my favourite of the range, tasting as much like the real thing without the added calories of a pastry! Great for the mid-morning desk slump, and no doubt packed lunches too.
27/07/2018
Bought this for my son because he is allergic to cow milk proteins but he didn't like it but perfect for me when have cravings for sweets
25/07/2018
I like all Nakd bars and love they have no added sugar. These have a nice apple flavour with a caramel twang nice to satisfy a craving in a more healthy way.
25/07/2018
One of my absolute favourite healthy snacks of all time. They taste amazing
20/07/2018
My child has really bad food allergies (Coeliac & Dairy) and he loves these bars! We put them in his packed lunch for a wee snack as they’re the perfect size. Really handy for picnics or days out too. They’re really healthy and not full of junk like other cereal or snack bars are, can’t recommend them enough!!
12/07/2018
Absolutely lovely. Perfect when you have cravings for something sweet but don't want to be naughty.