18/02/2019
Great option for an after shower lotion
Nivea products are generally good. This product absorbs easily, has a pleasant smell and it makes a difference to my skin, specially my legs. A must specially if you are travelling om holiday
15/02/2019
Great product.
I use a lot of different Nivea products and find it's ingredients work good on my skin. I use this product after every shower. It makes my skin feel soft and firmer. I can honestly say regular use does make the skin look better.
11/02/2019
Firm skin
I love these product it make me firm silkier and my skin look younger than my age. Will always use it
11/02/2019
MISS
This is very good on my body especial in the morning after my workout my body fells more moistured
08/02/2019
Nivea firming lotion
I have used this product for years it lives my skin with a soft touch, I used to have a very dry skin especially in winter.
07/02/2019
One of the best moisturisers
I have used this moisturiser on and off for quite a few years and love it. It leaves my skin very soft and feeling moisturised for a long time. If it isn’t available I use their other moisturiser (the one in the blue bottle) which I had also used for years before trying this one. I shall continue to use it as it can’t be beaten for value and quality.
nivea
I like the fact that it dissolves fast,it moisturises the skin. The cellulite on my thights started disappearing in 2 weeks
nivea firming body lotion
It's a very good lotion ,my skin is soft and firmed
Firming lotion
i love it my be they gone protect our skin to the sun
Easily absorbed
Easily absorbed and firms the skin just as promised
Keeps Skin Soft
I use this as an all over body cream after showering. It keeps the skin soft and feels hydrated. The skin does seem to feel a little firmer after a few weeks of use, but not overly so. In all it leaves the skin feeling great.
Smooth skin
Lovely moisturising cream , takes a little while to absorb, but softer skin , not sure about the firming claim but skin looks smoother and definitely not dry would recommend
29/10/2018
Lovely product
My skin feeling so soft after applying this lotion .
29/10/2018
essential
I start using this cream 2 weeks ago and I can see improvements. My skin looks nice and not dry anymore.
20/10/2018
Great body moisturiser
I use Nivea Q10 every day and my upper arms definitely appear firmer and overall my skin doesn't feel as dry. Would definitely recommend.