4.2 5 0 57 57 Feel the power of kaolin clay in every shower in a daily body wash that perfectly balances deep cleansing, freshness and care. With an intense and aromatic Blue Agave & Lavender scent, the clay formula deeply cleanses skin with every shower without causing it to feel dry, leaving your skin feeling pure, deeply clean and noticeably velvety-soft.

03/12/2018
Nice scent, average wash
This product is alright - nothing special. The scent is surprisingly nice which definitely makes me like it more, but I don't think it's any more or less different than my standard body wash
03/12/2018
Gorgeous Scent
The scent of this product was lovely, and actually doesn't fade throughout the day which is a really nice factor. I will definitely be purchasing this product when it's released - the clay is really great on my skin and feels soft without any harsh irritants.
28/11/2018
Great product, as expected. :)
I really liked the scent, and the feeling of it on my skin. It made my skin feel softer and cleaner after my shower.
26/11/2018
Nice product
Very good product although I wouldn't use it daily, love the smell of this
26/11/2018
Refreshing clay formula
I liked the clay formula from this shower gel. Really refreshing and smells good. I would totally recommend it.
25/11/2018
Gorgeous spa like scent
Lovely smelling shower product. The scent reminds me of being at a spa. It cleanses really well and leave my skin feeling beautifully soft. Will be purchasing 100%.
24/11/2018
Nivea shampoo review
Really nice majes my skin feel aoft and has a lovely scent to it
24/11/2018
Definitely a good buy!
The smell is calm and relaxing after a long day. I liked the thick gesture and felt clean after use.
Fabulous
I think it's lush! My skin felt so smooth fresh and soft. Love it
23/11/2018
Good and fresh but too thick
It was nice and thick. I liked the smell and the feel of the cream. It was more of a cream than a gel. It would be hard to use in the bath because of its thick consistency. Only downfall was the amount in the bottle it didn’t seem to go a long way and would probably last no more than three showers max
23/11/2018
Great product, nice smell,not too strong. What is the best is, it's very thick so no need to use a lot.
22/11/2018
good product
efficient, smells good, foaming. The skin is smooth and soft after use
20/11/2018
Nivea clay fresh shower
This product was amazing and made my skin feel so soft as well as smell so nice. I would recommend it.
19/11/2018
Nivea Clay Fresh
This was lovely but felt as though it was a little thick. If you were to drop any in the shower cubicle it clumped on the floor and didn't wash away. Smell was beautiful and lasted a while was good.
19/11/2018
Nivea Clay Fresh Shower
A pleasant scent, it lathers well and softens your skin. I noticed after a few uses that it gives your skin a kind of lightly oiled but not greasy finish.