4.5 5 0 91 91 Feel the power of kaolin clay in every shower in a daily body wash that perfectly balances deep cleansing, freshness and care. With a sophisticated, fresh Ginger & Basil scent, the clay formula deeply cleanses skin without causing it to feel dry, leaving your skin feeling pure, deeply clean and noticeably velvety-soft.

Fantastic product!
It has a lovely fragrance and feels fantastic on my skin.
Loved it ???
Smells lovely and fresh and the texture made me want to stay in the shower even longer ♡
Fantastic smelling product!
Upon opening the bottle I could smell the ginger and it smelled lovely. Using it in the shower it was creamy and easy to wash with. The smell filled the bathroom and I could smell it on my skin for hours after. Will definitely buy and recommend. 10/10
Shower gel
When i first opened it i didnt no what i wasnt sure of the smell.. But it was really nice and left my skin feeling so soft.
Rich and long lasting
Lovely and fresh, gives you a proper wash. Nice smell, very fresh and citrusy.
Great for hard water !
This shower gel is great at moisturising!! Living in a hard water area, we have mineral rich water that strips your skin of oils even more than most. I’ve definately noticed that using this shower gel, means I have to moisturise a lot less ! It’s smooth consistency, it smells natural and authentic !! Recommend it!
13/11/2018
Fantastic product loved by all
On opening the product I noticed how lovely it smelt. On the first try the product is very thick but lathers up really well. The product leaves your skin feeling really clean and fresh, I suffer from dry skin and since using this shower gel my skin has improved by 60%. My partner also used the product and said it made his skin lovely and soft. Would buy this 100%
Stir Fry Clay
I smell like a stir fry! However, I love it! Ginger is a refreshing smell and basil reminds me of Italy. The texture is very unusual, a bit sticky like the wet clay I find in my garden. It is gender neutral both the scent and design of the bottle. My skin feels soft like when using any other product.
13/11/2018
Nivea clay fresh shower cream
Smells amazing. The texture is different and feels very luxurious on the skin.
Fresh awakening shower cream
Left skin feeling very soft , made me feel very fresh and awake
Good product
Very soft and velvety on the skin. Odd looking colour and smell, but nothing major to worry about, considering it is basil and ginger. I did expect a little stronger ginger smell. Overall I love the feel on my skin afterwards.
13/11/2018
Felt like a spa treatment
The look was unusual, but not unexpected thanks to the graphics on the tube. Smelt lovely and fresh and left my skin feeling really clean. I would say it took a few uses to get the softing effect but I was really impressed.
13/11/2018
will buy it over normal shower gel
i love the consitancy and the way it really does make the skin feel amazing after using
Smells amazing
The product left my skin feeling soft and fresh. It also smelt amazing
Great Nivea product
Nivea clay fresh shower is a great product everytime I use it, my face feels cleansed.