4 5 0 73 73 Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream provides 24 hour moisture with a soft colour tint. It's formulated with Vitamin E to help even the skin tone, and provides a radiant looking complexion. The appearance of imperfections are reduced by the special blend of light reflecting and colour pigments in the formula. Skin compatibility and dermatologically approved.

19/05/2019
Nivea light tinted moisturiser
I have been using the light tinted moisturiser for a week now and I have found that my skin is not as moisturised as when I was using my usual one. While the colour looked a little dark at first but once applied it’s a nice colour. It gave an ok coverage but I prefer a medium coverage to a light. All in all it’s ok, it just didn’t moisturise enough for my skin.
19/05/2019
Nice and fresh, bit dark for pale skin
This tinted moisturiser is great because a little goes a long way. Your face feels hydrated and it had a nice fresh scent. It is a little on the darker side for being a light shade so will probably only get away with using it in the summer months where I have a bit more colour. Its perfect if you have freckles like me because it doesnt cover them up but cover imperfections such as redness!
16/05/2019
I would use again
This product was not bad for a tinted moisturizer, the colour was a bit off but apart from that, application and consistency was good. Stayed on my face most of the day, although I did have to touch up.
14/05/2019
Too dark for fair skin tones.
It has a very light coverage. When I used it the first time it went on very smoothly and I found it rather moisturising. Unfortunately the shade was just too dark for my light skin tone and left my skin noticeably orange toned which was disappointing.
14/05/2019
Good tinted moisturiser
I received the light colour, I am quite pale so I was a little worried, however, upon applying gave a lovely tone to my skin. I usually use a tinted primer under my powder foundation and although I usually find Nivea a little thick for me I found the texture fine. I buffed my powder on top and it gave a nice finish. It stayed all day and gave a really flawless look even without powder. For those who like a more dewy finish I would recommend, for that that don’t, if you pop powder on top it does hold the look. I would consider changing to this as it is also a lot cheaper than my usual makeup brand and feel really happy with the effect it has given
13/05/2019
If orange is your thing!
Very disappointed with this product, don’t get me wrong it went on lovely but the finish was very orange! And that was the light shade.
Great daily coverage
I use this product every morning for work and it’s brilliant, very light coverage, smells great and stays on all day, I would definitely buy this product. You only need a small amount for it to cover everywhere and on the neck too.
13/05/2019
Perfect product for perfect skin
My skin gets very dry and normally cover up imperfections with foundation but using the nivea daily moisturiser it has left my skin feeling so much softer and smoother within a couple of days. The moisturiser goes on well and soaks in quick and not sticky like some moisturisers can be.
13/05/2019
Lovely colour and soft skin
After having a baby my skin has become very dry. This cream cleared it up within 2 applications and my skin is now really soft. The colour is lovely and looks really natural. Perfect for brightening my skin after a sleepless night!
Nice day cream
I choose the light shadow because my skin is quite light as well. The texture of this moisturiser is really smooth and it is very easy to apply on face. Also the smell is really nice. But for me colour is too peachy...
13/05/2019
Lovely tint for fair skin
I have tested the Nivea tinted moisturiser every day for a week. I fount the product to be kind on the skin and non greasy which is a big plus to me as I hate the feeling after when it is greasy. I fount the tint in the product to suit my fair skin. It gave me a nice glow without being too dark. Overall I would recommend this product. I didn’t need to top it up as the day went on as it lasted really nice.
13/05/2019
Great coverage, not as great consistency
I thought over it was a good tinted moisturiser! it had a good amount of coverage, very pleasant smell and did keep my skin moisturised! However I did feel that it didn’t rub in as much as I liked; I could kind of feel it on my skin almost. It felt a little thick for a tinted moisturiser that I would be predominantly using on my Face.
Great tinted moisturiser
Love this tinted moisturiser! It's light weight and smooths out small blemishes. Obviously it's not full coverage foundation but it's perfect for making yourself presentable for school runs. Quick and easy to apply!
PRETTY DARN GOOD
EVEN THOUGHT I RECEIVED A LIGHT SHADE, I DID FIND IT A BIT ON THE DARK SIDE. IGNORING THE COLOURWAY, THE TEXTURE OF THE CREAM FELT LIGHT AND HAD REALLY GOOD COVERAGE. MY SKIN DID LOOK HYDRATED BUT AS THE DAY WENT ON IT STARTED LOOKING A BIT CAKEY IN CERTAIN AREAS, FOR INSTANCE MY CHIN. ON THE WHOLE I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT AS IT PROVIDED GOOD COVERAGE AND LONG LASTING IN THE OTHER AREAS OF MY FACE.
12/05/2019
Perfect for my fair skin!
I am so happy to have been introduced to this product. It isn't something I would have normally bought myself. Wow, it is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. It gives me a radiant glow, without any orange tones. As far as wearing it as a moisturiser, I will not be relying on it for that and will use my normal moisturiser. However, this is going to be my go to product to use as a daily face coverage. I'm not keen on using foundation every day and much prefer to have a lighter coverage. This gives that, but also provides a warm, even, blemish free coverage to hide the redness on my face and dark circles under my eyes, giving me a more even skin tone. It also doesn't cause any irritation to my sensitive skin. A new favourite.