4.6 5 0 79 79 Get the perfect look with our new unique formula enriched with natural oils. Delivering a long lasting colour effect, this lip balm will create the perfect balance of a soft touch and satin finish. Enjoy Poppy Red and soft kissable lips wherever you are! It glides on evenly and easily for that ideal look with our creamy texture, #LoveYourLips!
NIVEA Lip Crayon Red Poppy

05/05/2019
Amazing colour,nice smell
Very soft lips.Amazing, shiny colour..My lips looking very sexy
04/05/2019
Nivea poppy lip crayon.
I absolutely love this crayon, soft and easy to apply. Makes your lips feel lovely and the colour poppy I’d gorgeous. I want it in every colour.
04/05/2019
Lightweight!
This crayon is very lightweight. I was impressed with it lasting and pigments. My lips felt moisturised and soft even after long hour of wearing it.
Vibrant lips
I love the strong, vibrant colour of this lip crayon. The texture is very smooth which makes it easier to apply and leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft. The colour lasted well throughout the day. The only down point I have is the end of the crayon is quite large which can make the outer part of your lips look a bit messy when applied.
Great colour and moisturizing
The colour was amazing and lasted 3 hours. It felt lovely on and left my lips moisturized all day.
5* product!
I love this lip crayon! It's very easy to apply and lasts a long time. The colour really 'pops' and is vibrant. It's quite moisturising too, without being too sticky. Perfect combination.
03/05/2019
Great lip crayon - definitely recommend
I really liked this. Thought it might feel like I was applying a tinted lip balm but it doesn’t. It feels like a normal lipstick that leaves my lips feeling lovely and moisturised. I love this colour it’s such a nice bright red that would work all year round. It lasts really well but does transfer a little. Overall, I really like this lip crayon and definitely recommend it.
Nice lip crayon
I got a nice red colour lip crayon . It keeps lips moisture For a long time . Would definitely like to try other colours as well.This one is gorgeous
Handbag must have
The nivea lip creme was very hidrating and high pigmented. Easy to apply and compact enough to put in my handbag and apply when out and about. Loved the colour and really complementary.
Out Of This World
Honestly this is amazing, whenever I do my makeup this is so much better than wearing lipstick because not only do I get an amazing colour, my lips are super moisturised 😍
03/05/2019
The colour is as solid as a lipstick with a nice moisturizing finish.
03/05/2019
A glowing look all day long
A product that lasts a long time, needs minimum effort to apply and gives a glowing look all day long
Lip crayon
This product is brilliant it's such a lovely color and so nice to apply I would definitely use it again.
Highly Recommend
I was very impressed with how vibrant the colour was of this lip crayon compared to other brands I have used, which have been more sheer. I've worn this out for meals twice now and barely needed to re-apply! It sits comfortably on the lips and the point on the end means I don't have to worry about going outside of my lip line. Highly recommend.
Great lip product
Great product, goes on smoothly and is nice and creamy, beautiful vibrant colour and smells great too, feels comfortable on the lips and not sticky.