4.4 5 0 57 57 NIVEA Q10 Power Sleeping Melt-In Mask pampers and nourishes the skin overnight. Leaving the face, neck and décolleté feeling smoother and firmer. The caring formula features a combination of 50% more co-enzyme Q10* and Creatine, and has been seen to stimulate skin cell’s collagen production. Q10 is a powerful antioxidant and a natural ageing defence for your skin.

20/05/2019
Light and refreshing
Very refreshing - made my skin feel less tight. Nice when it goes on too whereas some creams can feel very heavy
20/05/2019
Refreshing cream
It has worked really well for me. I have a young baby so liked that this sleep melt in mask refreshed my skin in the mornings
18/05/2019
Amazing sleep mask highly recommend
Amazing sleep mask used before going to bed skin felt amazing in the morning, the mask soaked in within minutes no residue definitely recommend will be using from now on as my night routine fantastic product
17/05/2019
Hydrating
Thick and creamy texture with a lovely smell. Felt instantly calming and refreshing. Woke the next morning with noticeably plumper skin and it felt hydrated.
Skin so soft so silky
Nivea sleep in mask has a lovely aroma and Leaves skin so soft and nurished. Makes me feel like a new woman definitely recomend.
Softer skin
I woke up with really soft skin and would definitely recommend.
Nivea melt mask
Feels lovely going onto skin, leave for 5-10 mins then massage in, does leave skin a bit sticky but I wiped residue off with a tissue before going to sleep. Woke with nice smooth skin
15/05/2019
Review of Nivea night cream
Lovely smelling product - easy to use and felt lovely in my skin. Noticed the effects the following morning my skin was baby soft. Omit criticism would be that much skin was a bit too moisturised for a few days and when I woke up days later looked greasy
15/05/2019
Nivea Q10 Sleep Melt In Mask
This cream is fantastic, goes on really well it is lightweight and just glides on your skin. I have used it a couple of times in the past week & noticed my skin is so much softer, would highly recommend Nivea Q10 sleep melt in mask!
Does what it says!
I really had to put this mask through its paces before giving an honest review. I have to admit, i was not a fan after the first use, it took me a couple of tries before finding what worked best for my skin. I applied the mask after removing my makeup and doing the usual cleansing and toning and left it for 10 minutes, as directed. Upon reading the Application advice there were 2 options once 10 minutes had passed, the first was to massage the excess in to the face and the second was to use a cotton pad to wipe away excess. Over the time i have used it i have found it is better (for me personally) to wipe it away as it gets very greasy and doesn't feel like its absorbed into my skin at all. That aside...it smells lovely, isn't thick and heavy, my skin can breathe and the results are fab! My skin is soft, hydrated and definately more radiant. For me it lost a star as it is too greasy when excess is not wiped off after my chill time.
14/05/2019
Welcomed treat! Sleep mask! Sleep well!
Loved the fragrance and feel of this product. Quite a rich product. Less is definitely more. I found myself using too much initially. On the morning my face felt a little oily, I do have a combination skin, however once I’d completed my morning cleansing routine it felt lovely, even after one use my skin felt softer. I would definitely recommend this product, only need to use a few times a week definitely a great addition to your night time routine.
14/05/2019
Melt in sleep mask tried and tested
Good amount of product and lovely packaging. Easy to use with a easy to apply formula. The fragrance smells a little clinical which was the only drawback for me, but that is only personal preference and probably wouldn't put most people off buying the product again. All in all, a good product that I would recommend.
14/05/2019
Lovely mask for a midweek treat
The mask itself smells so good so was excited to try it. After cleansing my face I applied a thick layer left it on for about 15 minutes while massaging it in every now and again. Then wiped the reminder off. My skin felt so smooth the next morning and my makeup just glided on.
13/05/2019
Silky smooth skin
Lovely mask, made my skin feel silky smooth. I enjoyed using it.
13/05/2019
Not a melt 😜
With a five week old and a two year old my skincare regime is a little behind.. I never got that “ your glowing “ in pregnancy more a “ pregnancy doesn’t suit everyone glow!” so my skin needed a moisture boost and this mask did just that, thick enough to soak into skin and do the job but not to thick where you look like that sweaty pregnancy sickness stage, my skin is softer and red blemishes have gone and I only used it three times this week, recommended!