4 5 0 17 17 Protect color-treated tresses with this high-potency blend with orchid extract and grape seed oil. It helps to slow premature fading and lock in color. Moisturize and replenish strands for multi-faceted tones and salon perfect color that lasts.
OGX Colour Protect Shampoo

22/05/2020
I will never buy it again
I had the opportunity to try this shampoo, the smell is amazing, after washing it remained on the hair nicely. However, shampoo has more disadvantages than advantages. First of all, the consistency meant that I was not able to squeeze the product out of the packaging, in addition I used quite a lot of it because I had the impression that I did not have enough of it on my mind. The shampoo is also very heavy with rinsing. After washing the hair, if I did not apply the conditioner, I was not able to comb them.
06/02/2020
Ok as a one off
I tried this shampoo because I love that it is sulfate free. The smell is very nice, and quite subtle. Being sulfate free, it does not foam up as well as other shampoos, which does mean you end up using more product, and the consistency is a little strange and “cheap feeling”. The main gripe I have with this, and the brand in general, is that it is very difficult to get the product out of the bottle, it’s just difficult to squeeze and seems to suck the product back in. I used it all and it does the job without any negative affects on my hair, but I would not repurchase.
07/01/2020
THE. BOMB.
I love love love this brand. And this shampoo is just lovely. Smells amazing. The consistency is a bit thicker than most shampoos but i like that. Quite pricey compared to some but I’d say it was worth it
02/12/2019
Not for me
I love the brand and idea of this product (as orchids are my favourite flower) and I have never seen an orchid shampoo before so I was really hopeful, but unfortunately for me this left my hair feeling stripped of my natural oils and without any moisture. The consistency is also very jelly like which I found hard to use, only Good thing was the smell.
12/11/2019
Love
Love the texture it leaves on my fine hair and smells lush , like the colour so pretty and keeps hair clean definitely recommend
01/10/2019
SHAMPOO
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO IT LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT AND SHINEY
26/09/2019
Soft shiny hair
I absolutely loved this product! It left my hair soft and shiny! Would definitely recommend this product!
26/09/2019
Worth it
Really nice sense of the shampoo, absolutely love it! It makes my hair really smooth and nice! Highly recommend!
06/08/2019
Left my hair feeling limp
I found that when i tried this shampoo , it created some kind of irritation to my scalp it left my hair feeling soft but quite limp. I did use it a few times to see if the results changed but sadly it didn't. The amount in this bottle though does defiantly go along way as i have tried similar products from OGX.
26/06/2019
Soft and nice
Lovely scent and lasts for ages. Easy to apply and affordable in most stores. The scent is the best. And would recommend. The size of the bottle could be bigger but would still buy.
01/02/2019
Fantastic
I couldn’t find a shampoo to keep my hair looking healthy until I found this shampoo it’s brilliant
27/10/2018
GAVE MY HAIR A NICE SHINE
I LIKE THIS SHAMPOO IT GAVE MY HAIR A SHINE. I GET GREASY ROOTS AND THIS HELPED WITH THE PROBLEM WITHOUT DRYING. NICE SCENT ALSO
03/09/2018
Best shampoo ever
This is such an amazing shampoo in fact ogx is is such an amazing brand the amount of comments I’v had since using this shampoo is crazy
05/08/2018
This an amazing shampoo for people who have dyed their hair or have highlights in. My hair is dyed at the ends and after a long summer, it needed this! The shampoo has almost restored the shine, the only this is if it was a little cheaper and the bottle size was larger.
14/04/2018
I didnt like this at all, it was all gelatinous and gross and didnt lather up a lot