4.3 5 0 27 27 Protect color-treated tresses with this high-potency blend with orchid extract and grape seed oil. It helps to slow premature fading and lock in color. Moisturize and replenish strands for multi-faceted tones and salon perfect color that lasts.

01/10/2019
SHAMPOO
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO IT LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT AND SHINEY
26/09/2019
Soft shiny hair
I absolutely loved this product! It left my hair soft and shiny! Would definitely recommend this product!
26/09/2019
Worth it
Really nice sense of the shampoo, absolutely love it! It makes my hair really smooth and nice! Highly recommend!
06/08/2019
Left my hair feeling limp
I found that when i tried this shampoo , it created some kind of irritation to my scalp it left my hair feeling soft but quite limp. I did use it a few times to see if the results changed but sadly it didn't. The amount in this bottle though does defiantly go along way as i have tried similar products from OGX.
26/06/2019
Soft and nice
Lovely scent and lasts for ages. Easy to apply and affordable in most stores. The scent is the best. And would recommend. The size of the bottle could be bigger but would still buy.
01/02/2019
Fantastic
I couldn’t find a shampoo to keep my hair looking healthy until I found this shampoo it’s brilliant
27/10/2018
GAVE MY HAIR A NICE SHINE
I LIKE THIS SHAMPOO IT GAVE MY HAIR A SHINE. I GET GREASY ROOTS AND THIS HELPED WITH THE PROBLEM WITHOUT DRYING. NICE SCENT ALSO
03/09/2018
Best shampoo ever
This is such an amazing shampoo in fact ogx is is such an amazing brand the amount of comments I’v had since using this shampoo is crazy
05/08/2018
This an amazing shampoo for people who have dyed their hair or have highlights in. My hair is dyed at the ends and after a long summer, it needed this! The shampoo has almost restored the shine, the only this is if it was a little cheaper and the bottle size was larger.
14/04/2018
I didnt like this at all, it was all gelatinous and gross and didnt lather up a lot
20/03/2018
This is the perfect shampoo for those with dyed hair or highlights; my own hair is coloured at the ends and after a long summer of salty water and sun, it needed this! The shampoo has almost restored the shine I used to have in a short space of time and I'm very impressed. I also like the large bottle size, gorgeous smell and would say the price is slightly too high but still, the product smells and feels expensive.
02/03/2018
So willing to give this a go, have not tried this product before.
04/09/2019
It can cause scalp irritation on some people, as can all shampoos and conditioners. It depends solely on the person. I mean there are conditioners and shampoos (which I won't name) dearer that seriously irritate me but the majority use this brand without any problems, at all. I haven't tried this specific one BUT i have tried their OJX Coconut Conditioning Shampoo and Conditioner instead and for me (and I'm not kidding when I say this) is a life saving Shampoo & Conditioner and has revolutionised my hair washing routine, with thick hair it's a total nightmare, and has definitely increased the health, look and shine of my hair. My hair even stays fresher for longer, feels and looks silky smooth, seems to straighten really well after using, and does not give me any scalp irritation incl. dandruff etc. It's the best price high-end quality shampoo and conditioner I've tried. I cannot recommend it enough, it packs a powerful punch better than some of the competing bigger brands.
22/03/2018
Would love to try this as my hair colour always fades so quick
20/03/2018
i want to try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!