4.1 5 0 22 22 Protect color-treated tresses with this high-potency blend with orchid extract and grape seed oil. It helps to slow premature fading and lock in color. Moisturize and replenish strands for multi-faceted tones and salon perfect color that lasts.

26/06/2019
Soft and nice
Lovely scent and lasts for ages. Easy to apply and affordable in most stores. The scent is the best. And would recommend. The size of the bottle could be bigger but would still buy.
01/02/2019
Fantastic
I couldn’t find a shampoo to keep my hair looking healthy until I found this shampoo it’s brilliant
27/10/2018
GAVE MY HAIR A NICE SHINE
I LIKE THIS SHAMPOO IT GAVE MY HAIR A SHINE. I GET GREASY ROOTS AND THIS HELPED WITH THE PROBLEM WITHOUT DRYING. NICE SCENT ALSO
03/09/2018
Best shampoo ever
This is such an amazing shampoo in fact ogx is is such an amazing brand the amount of comments I’v had since using this shampoo is crazy
05/08/2018
This an amazing shampoo for people who have dyed their hair or have highlights in. My hair is dyed at the ends and after a long summer, it needed this! The shampoo has almost restored the shine, the only this is if it was a little cheaper and the bottle size was larger.
14/04/2018
I didnt like this at all, it was all gelatinous and gross and didnt lather up a lot
20/03/2018
This is the perfect shampoo for those with dyed hair or highlights; my own hair is coloured at the ends and after a long summer of salty water and sun, it needed this! The shampoo has almost restored the shine I used to have in a short space of time and I'm very impressed. I also like the large bottle size, gorgeous smell and would say the price is slightly too high but still, the product smells and feels expensive.
02/03/2018
So willing to give this a go, have not tried this product before.
22/03/2018
Would love to try this as my hair colour always fades so quick
20/03/2018
i want to try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16/03/2018
My friends have told me that this shampoo is absolutely lush, it leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky, going to grab one myself.
16/03/2018
I have not tried this product but I am using different hair conditioner and I instantly fall in love with it one of my favourite products
12/03/2018
I would love to try this, if it keeps my colour and retains it that be amazing.
12/03/2018
I'd love to try this. Anything that promises not to fade my colour has to be worth a try.
08/03/2018
As a frequent hair dyer would love to try this to see if came soften my hair