4.3 5 0 10 10 Patak's new Lemon & Coriander Oven Bake is a quick & easy marinade. Made with fresh coriander, zesty lemon juice and a special blend of Patak's herbs and spices, it's the perfect way to easily create a delicious meal which is mild in heat level, but full of flavour.

28/10/2019
Not what i was expecting
The lemon and corriander flavour was completely overwhelmed by the curry flavouring for me. Maybe i was being a little niave with what i was expecting lol. If i ever bought it again i think i would try making a biyriani type dish with it and i think i might prefer that. Not for everyone!
24/10/2019
Easy and delicious
Simple to prepare, serve with rice and some veg and it'll seem like you've spent hours measuring out spices and aromats to achieve such a great flavour. Zingy, with the right level of spice, this is a delicious sauce to keep handy in the cupboard.
08/03/2019
best ever
this is one of the best oven bake sauces i have tried.so easy to use ,full of flavour.didnt have to add anything extra. perfect welldone pataks
23/01/2019
Really nice flavour
Highly recommended. I have not got a tester but I bought it myself and my family loves this. The flavour is really nice.
21/01/2019
Amazing!!
This product is great! I have been looking for good food to try and this has been the best I could find! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to explore new tastes in their kitchen.
14/01/2019
Great with Quorn chicken fillets
I used this product with veggie chicken and was really pleased with the results. It's a refreshing, cool flavour that goes well with cous cous and veggie's - a definite win in my house!
13/01/2019
Nice taste
A very nice product that tastes and smells very nice
10/01/2019
Super Tasty!
This is such an easy way of cooking a very tasty meal with very little preparation! It is definitely on my list for regular family meals - liked by the kids as well as us parents. Just served with some veg & rice. Easy on the waistline as well as the pocket!
09/01/2019
Surprisingly Pleasing, Fresh, Clean, Family Meal
My personal taste is extra spicy and I love Patak's so I decided to give this a go / try something different (it is not extra spicy and does not claim to be) I had never tried oven cooked curry / spice previously. I followed the recipe / serving suggestion to the letter - using unboned chicken thighs. I absolutely loved it and it went down a storm. A really fresh, clean, full bodied dish with an element of spice. As the sauce was lemon & coriander based, I served it with a side of plain basmati rice, little gem lettuce (so it could be wrapped in the leaf) and chips (as a curry lover, an unlikely combo, but it worked perfectly). I would recommend this for adults who like limited spice and children as an entry level...Overall - I loved it.
09/01/2019
Delicious flavours
I bought this just after Christmas to use up some left over turkey. It is quick and easy to use and the taste is fantastic. As the turkey was already cooked I reduced the cooking time and made sure that the food was piping hot. Served with warmed man bread it made a change from the usual turkey curry.