5 5 0 22 22 Patak's range helps you to create your own Authentic Indian curry in 3 simple steps. Each pack contains Whole Spices for fragrance and aroma, Patak's Spice Paste for depth of flavour, and a Base sauce to finish off the curry.
Pataks South Indian 3 Step Kit Range

30/11/2020
PATAKS THE WAY TO GO
Coming from a south Asian background this is a great little secret I have in the back of my fridge. Adds depth of flavour to my dishes and is a staple in my shopping. Really provides an authentic Asian taste!
09/10/2020
Makes cooking easier and quicker
Clever idea. Very clear instructions too. Made healthy dinner times much easier
26/02/2020
Authentic tasting curry
I love curry and struggle to find a mix or sauce that measures up to takeout standard. I’m not a great cook so this product is perfect. I make chicken madras frequently and this is the only kit I use now. It’s easy and really tasty, hot and full of flavour.
22/11/2019
best ever
is a best ever brand with curry. Me and my family just loved .
18/11/2019
So easy!
This product is so easy to use and makes a really yummy meal. I love curries but don’t enjoy the faff of preparing them. This was easy to use and just perfect spice for my liking!
04/10/2019
Go to product
So favourful and go to product to make exotic indian dishes. I love that its so easy to raise your dish to the nextlevel with this product.
30/05/2019
Tasy and easy to use
I used these curry pastes to make my own curry at home. It simplifies things without having to think about what spices to add and I prefer using these to using the pastes that come in a glass bottle. Would recommend.
02/03/2019
A Must!
Really loved these items. Easy steps for the cooking and fantastic flavours.
14/04/2017
I love my currys they quick and easy and with this product even easier with the the great taste of curry dishes love them
08/04/2017
Love this! So yummy and convenient. Really easy to use and good instructions, decent value too.
07/04/2017
We at Home Tester Club London were very lucky to give the Madras a go at home, very tasty, easy to make and as good as take-away. Yum!
04/04/2017
love all pataks products they help me cook an authentic indian meal in half the time it used to take me when I mixed all my own spices
03/04/2017
Excellent product and so easy to make a lovely curry. I found that the sauce was not to spicy or hot and very nice to eat.
03/04/2017
Excellent product! For very authentic Indian receipe experience, please try it once!
03/04/2017
up to the usual high standard of Pataks,most enjoyable.