4.8 5 0 6 6 Problem skin? Need a Quick Fix? Here's the solution - wonder masks packed with hero ingredients to effortlessly and efficiently banish everyday skin issues

22/07/2019
Calms down skin and reduces redness
When I have red and angry skin I use this product to calm it down. It works quicky and is very efficient. Has a neutral smell which is good as I don't want heavy scented face mask to smell strong. I continue using this product for one year now. Great for sensitive skin.
21/01/2019
Great facemask
Use this quite regularly when my skin is feeling a bit dull. It soothes and helps my red patches. Definitely helps as I have developed really sensitive skin.
09/01/2019
Facemask for the sensitive!
Loved this face mask, my skin can be quite sensitive and some face masks can feel uncomfortable but this one made it feel cool, relaxed and mositurised and I really did feel it calms your skin if it’s red or has some blemishes. Continued to this face mask.
08/01/2019
Lovely
Lovely, goes on smooth leaves your skin feeling refreshed & not tight & dry. Very hydrating would defo recommend
16/01/2019
Would love to try this mask as I like to try different products to see what’s good.
10/01/2019
Sorry I haven’t got chance to tried that yet.if I can get chance to try would be really appreciate.