4.1 5 0 68 68 Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style between washes in an instant with got2b Fresh it Up extra fresh dry shampoo. It quickly cleans & refreshes your hair, leaving it with a flirty citrus fragrance that lasts all day long.
Schwarzkopf G2b Fresh It Up 200Ml Dry Shampoo

15/05/2020
fresh it up
I bought this in the sales its a good dry shampoo had a nice scent and helped my hair look less greasy but showed white in my hair but it soon faded when it was rubbed in properly.
01/04/2020
Crisp, refreshing & light
Love this product, usually keep at least 2 bottles spare because I use this stuff so much! It leaves no residue, its fresh smelling and crisp leaving hair feeling clean! As a regular user of dry shampoo this is by far the best dry shampoo i have used.
26/03/2020
Smell is the best ...
This has got to be right up there with the best dry shampoo I have tried!! I can’t fault this product at all! The ease of applying to the way it makes your hair feel in incredible! The smell is also the best it smells really fresh.
15/03/2020
Smells gorgeous
This is a really good dry shampoo. It's not too heavy and chalky like some and it smells amazing!
19/02/2020
One of the better ones
This is one of the better dry shampoos I have used. Smelt good and took away the grease and didn't leave my hair with white marks like some do. Shall buy again.
12/02/2020
Not a fan
It left my hair looking dry and frizzy, maybe it’s because I have highlights
07/02/2020
Nice
Compared to other brands the quality is better for the price. It leaves the hair fresh and with a nice smell but not for more than couple of hours. However it's not the right product for long hair.
18/01/2020
Nice smell!
I use dry shampoo all the time but was first time I tried this. It took any grease off my hair and kept my hair feeling fresh. It has a nice smell to it. The only negative is the price!
20/12/2019
Just didn't feel cleaner
Tried this but compared to my usual well known dry shampoo brand, this just didn't measure up, it didn't seem to make any difference to my hair after use, still felt and looked shiny and greasy...
18/11/2019
Not a fan
I bought this because it was on offer but regret this now. I usually use Bastiste dry shampoo and will definitely be using theirs from now on. This product made my hair feel wiry and dry and left it with lots of white flecks in it and they were there no matter how many times I brushed my hair.
18/11/2019
Great dry shampoo
I find this really good and have never had a problem with it thankfully . It’s only 2 pound as well!
06/11/2019
Didn't like the smell
Overall, a good product does what it's supposed to. Hair is lovely and fresh however the smell is way to sweet.
29/10/2019
Smells amazing
Absolutely love this dry shampoo. I've used lots of other brands but this is by far the best. It is not as chalky as the others I've used and it smells lovely!
26/10/2019
Love myself some dry shampoo
I love dry shampoo and have tried various brands. You will be pleased to no this is most definitely not the worst you can have or anywhere near. Instead I'd say it is up the in the top 5 in all honesty. The smells on these are amazing and they dont leave a white trail in your hair that screams hey look I couldnt be bother to wash my hair so used dry shampoo instead. It does the job and makes your less greasy soft and more manageable. To get to the top getting it to add volume or hold out for a bit longer other than that there is nothing else I can think of to improve this and would recommend to others for the smell alone as it is so fresh nice and lasts
03/10/2019
Super fresh
Was very sceptical about using any dry shampoo but I now i'm happy i gave it a try , my hair tends to get greasy very quick but a quick spray of this freshens my hair right up , it adds lots of volume and creates texture , if you don't have time to wash your hair everyday then this is perfect for you or even just to freshen it up after a long day and you still have places to be ,it has a great fresh scent