4 5 0 101 101 Seven Seas JointCare Max 1500mg Glucosamine Plus Omega-3, Vitamin C & Collagen Duo Pack Seven Seas Jointcare® Max® has been formulated to give you our highest strength Glucosamine providing: 1500mg Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI and contains: 400mg Omega-3 nutrients 100mg Collagen Vitamin C to support collagen formation for strength, resilience and support to your cartilage and bones Vitamins D for normal bone maintenance and muscle function

30/01/2019
Had some benefit overall
I was concerned that the tablets looked large but they were easy to take with water. By the end of the 30 days I think my hips were less stiff than they would previously have been when doing a long walk. No impact on muscles, just the joints.
23/01/2019
GOOD
In the morning I feel more mobile and joints are less stiff
20/01/2019
Vitamins
Have tried these, they are very good . Good for aches and pains of the joints
19/01/2019
Good
Very good product,I am very satisfied, apply longer time. She helps my joints
15/01/2019
Seven seas products
Excellent product for aching joints, eg knees. My husband has used this for over a year and it has made a great difference to him. His knees no longer ache. He takes them every day without fail.
12/01/2019
Good product
Good product. Easy to swallow. Have noticed that the pain in my elbows dont seems to hurt as much.
09/01/2019
Just good
This product seems to be working for me.i feel healthy but see when am 100 💯
08/01/2019
Oil
This product works well, you must keep taking it. It has improved the pain in joints in knees and ankles
09/09/2019
Hello!!! I hope i can try this product..weather hier🙄give me joint pain😐
22/01/2019
Bardzo delikatne mydło daje poczucie świeżości i gładkości jestem pod wrażeniem
09/01/2019
I am one of many suffers of joint and cartilage pain would like to try this product To see if it does as advertizrd