Tefal Pro Express Vision

5 5 0 44 44 Light your way to ironing perfection with Pro Express Vision: our smartest and most powerful high pressure steam generator iron. Only Pro Express Vision has the new Smart LED Vision system for total visibility and exceptional results. The Smart LED Vision light at the tip comes on automatically when the iron is horizontal or you hold down the steam button for 2 seconds, ensuring no crease is missed – in any light. And you’ll get through your ironing up to 30 minutes faster* thanks to ultra-powerful high-pressure steam technology.

06/07/2022
Game changer
This iron is an absolute game changer. It significantly reduces the time spent ironing and with even better results. I love the UV light that avoids me missing any creases!
05/07/2022
Excellent for ironing & upright steaming
The Tefal Pro Express Vision (GV9820) steam generator iron is hands down the best iron that I have ever used. It is a 2-in-1 iron & vertical steamer. It is well designed; the tip of the iron is pointed so that it easily glides through creases and it has a sizeable soleplate. The iron is actually lighter than my previous iron, so my hands don't ache as much. It's really easy to fill in the water tank. It just slides out effortlessly. I love the smart steam setting which automatically sets the correct level of steam. You can also choose between the delicate, normal & max settings. I tend to choose max when ironing large items such as linen and towels to reduce ironing times. I don't tend to rely on it but there's a smart led vision button if you want a clearer view of your clothes. It includes a scale collector which can be pulled out of the base unit and cleaned. I really like this iron and would recommend it to anyone with large families with lots of laundry.
Steam Iron of dreams!!
The Tefal Pro Express Vision is INSANELY GOOD. Being a mum of 3 boys, I spend most of my Sunday afternoons ironing shirts and school uniforms, well, gone are those days! This steam iron is the bees knees. It makes light work of any garment, no matter how creased it may be. Using the ‘smart’ function takes all of the stress out of ironing, no worrying whether you’ll burn little Timmy’s favourite jumper here! The iron increases or reduced the amount of steam needed dependent on the item it encounters - seriously clever stuff. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. There aren’t pages and pages to read, they are quite short and to the point which I quite liked. The iron itself is very light and handles well. The cable length is nice and long. The overall quality appears very, very good. The Tefal Pro Express Vision came packaged very well in mostly recyclable cardboard. It’s been an absolute game changer for us, highly HIGHLY recommended.
05/07/2022
An absolute game changer!
Wow. Having never used a steam generator iron before, this really was a game changer. I groan every week as I look at the pile of ironing that awaits me, but the Tefal Pro Express Vision has now changed this for good. The iron takes a couple of minutes to be ready, after which it beeps to let me know it's time to go. It has various heat settings, with my favourite being the smart heat setting, where it automatically senses the correct temperature for what you are ironing. The amount of steam it generates is both impressive and effective, and the iron itself is much lighter than a standard iron, gliding like a dream. It also has a nifty light that comes on when you're ironing, so that you can see what you are doing more clearly, ensuring that you get all these devilish creases out. All in all it cut my ironing time way down, meant that I could do the ironing whilst we watched tv without needing all the lights on, and left me feeling a lot less tired. Thanks Tefal!
05/07/2022
Easy to use, and really easy set up, perfect for a family like mine I feel like I was forever ironing this does make things quicker I’m not redoing areas on an item, smooth and quick finish
Impressive steam generator iron
I love this new Tefal Pro Express Vision iron. Really smart, with 5 different settings iron, being the most powerful high pressure steam generator iron I have ever used. It heats up in 2min and has an auto off function. When ironing, a led lights shows you every single clothes wrinkle you need to iron. Just perfect!
Great steam generator
New tefal pro express vision steam generator is so easy to use and very powerful i have old steam generator from tefal and i have already put it in the shed becouse the new one it's absolutely amazing
Time Saver!
This iron is so powerful! It glides very easily and has saved me so much time! I've never completed my ironing so quickly. The LED light is very helpful when ironing in low light and is an easy function to apply. The smart feature is basically a plug and play mode, it's very easy to use and irons/steams perfectly. The shape is very nimble and can reach into corners with ease. I will never buy an ordinary iron again after using this. I highly recommend to everyone that irons clothes.
02/07/2022
Tefal Pro Express Vision
I was intrigued to see how much better my ironing experience was with a steam generator iron compared to my previous traditional irons, and I have to say the improvement was vast. This iron “steamed” through my pile effortlessly! It is easy to use, and glides over everything from school uniform to jeans, leaving a perfectly ironed garment. It was simple to set up straight out of the box. The only downside is it’s size for storage, but this is to be expected with this type of iron and the benefits definitely outweigh the need to find a little more space to home it. I won’t be going back to my old iron.
02/07/2022
Steam Iron Review
Steam through your laundry with this iron, it made light work of my children’s uniform and husbands suits. The built in Led light meant that I could iron in low light environments which was ideal if the children are in bed. The iron is clunky to move and put in storage, however, this should be expected when purchasing a steam iron. Would highly recommend 5/5
01/07/2022
Easy to use and amazing results
The iron is so easy to use straight out of the box. The water tank is a decent size and lasts a long time even when generating lots of steam. The light is genius for using in poor light conditions like the evening. It absolutely breezes through creases with barely any effort and has reduced my ironing time substantially. It is also great for steaming clothes on hangers like dresses. M my clothes have never looked so good!
01/07/2022
I absolutely love it! This one has more omph on the steam, making ironing quicker than the old one that I had. The handle seems more comfortable as well. Easy to use controls and quieter than the previous version. You can use this like a dry cleaner, for jumpers, suits and shirts you can steam it on hanger and just watch the creases fall out which increases the life of the clothing. I actually enjoy ironing now.
Excellent
The Tefal pro Express Vision is wonderful it's f antastic for getting stubborn creases out of cotton and linen. save my time really very impressed with its steam power.
30/06/2022
A truly professional finish!
The steam power of this iron is incredible - the best I have experienced, and I have owned many iron/steam generators in my time! This product leaves a truly professional finish, gliding over clothes and sheets and leaving them perfect every time - no need to go over the same section more than once! Removes even the most stubborn creases. I am blown away by how good this is!
30/06/2022
The best iron I have ever owned
I absolutely love this iron! I have had a Tefal steam generator iron for a few years now, which has been brilliant but this is on another level. When you take it out of the box, it is quite large and seems heavy. However, in use, the iron is very simple to use and gets fantastic results. I whizzed through my usual 2 hour ironing pile in less than one hour. The was no going over garments a few times at all. The steam is very powerful and made my ironing seem easy. I had to refill the water chamber during use but this was not an issue due to the amount of time I saved. The light on the front is a super bonus, enabling you to see the garment you are ironing much more clearly. If you value your time and don't want to spend hours on ironing, this is the one for you. For the first time in my life I am quite looking forward to my next pile of ironing!