4.7 5 0 72 72 More is More. Whoever said "Size Matters" must have been talking about Walkers Max. Every thick cut potato slice delivers a seriously deep ridged taste in every bite. No MSG, No preservatives, No artificial colours, Suitable for vegetarians
Walkers Max Flame Grilled Steak Crisps

24/01/2019
Nice!
Nice crisps but have a tendency to repeat, not an awful experience mind!
29/10/2018
Taking Crisps to a New Level
Walkers Max Flame Grilled Steak Crisps - This is taking crisps to a new level. Deep ridges. Really crisp (no pun intended). Full of flavour. Packets full of whole crisps - rather than some varieties where you open a packet and at least half are just bits! Great crunch. These are now my favourite crisps.
03/10/2018
Lots of flavour
I love these, really strong flavour and a nice crunch!
24/09/2018
Flavourtastic
Very crunchy crisps with deep ridges that harbour the flavour. Guaranteed you'll be back for more!
14/08/2018
Absolutely love these. Flavour is strong. Definitely recommend
04/08/2018
My son liked these crisps, bags are a good size and flavour is great!
30/07/2018
Lots of flavour and a nice filling snack. Great amount of crisps inside the bag and have a nice crunchy texture.
09/07/2018
So yummy and crunchy so I would buy these again.Big hit in our house would recommend.
03/07/2018
These are my absolute favourite crisps. They have a great strong taste, I love the ridges. I love to suck on crisps (yes I'm one of them lol) and these are great for that. Totally full of flavour.
25/05/2018
I love the texture and crunch of these, but the flavour is a little sickly for me. I'd love to try other flavours as they really do pack a punch due to the ridges. Perfect for you if you like a lot of flavour and big crunch.
22/05/2018
These tasted lovely, they had a great texture and flavour, such a shame that the packet size is so small!
03/05/2018
Love these, it's like someone took a juicy steak and let the juices seep into potatoes before they made them into crisps.
21/04/2018
Bursting with flavour lovely crunchy crisps that taste delicious
14/04/2018
Great texture crisps and love the taste and just the right size of crisp
03/04/2018
Nice crunchy crisp. Not keen on the steak flavour, but that’s just personal taste. Don’t like it much because it’s so strong. A good crisp overall.