3.5 5 0 427 427 For the treatment & prevention of excess weight & general weight management. XLS-MEDICAL TEA benefits: Low caffeine Free from laxatives No added artificial colouring No added flavourings or preservatives No added salt Suitable for vegetarians XLS-MEDICAL TEA is the UK's 1st tea clinically proven to help you lose weight. XLS-MEDICAL TEA contains Litramine™, a patented fibre complex derived from a natural and organic plant source that is clinically proven to bind dietary fats. The unique taste and distinct green colour comes from our premium Japanese MATCHA, one of the purest forms of green tea. XLS-MEDICAL TEA helps you to lose up to 3x more weight than dieting alone*. It has a unique triple action effect: 1. To bind up to 28% of your dietary fat intake** 2. Reduces appetite & food cravings 3. Helps improve digestion It is a medical device for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity. XLS-MEDICAL TEA has a well-established safety profile and tolerability.

15/02/2019
The taste was horrible,but the final result is stunnig,especially that i still got one full box to go.
15/02/2019
Super easy to you. No faff. Very good, easy, safe & healthy way to lose weight
15/02/2019
A simple way to lose weight. Just eat reasonably healty food and have a xls tea 3 times a day and you will begin to lose weight.
15/02/2019
I love taste, I'm feeling more energy's, i lost little weigh
15/02/2019
I think it is helping to reduce the access fat and it really works when you on dieting .For me it helps to reduce 1 kg in three weeks time.
15/02/2019
I found the old tea a fab slimming load product to use. It was quick and easy to make and I felt revived
15/02/2019
The tea is definitely worth it! I have tried several weight loss products but XLS did its job very well. I will be consuming it and I am sure it will help me to reduce my weight further. I have recommended this product to my friends and family too due to its effectiveness. A great product worth trying!
15/02/2019
I think it needed to be stronger as I struggle to lose weight since having children. I try to exercise regularly and eat healthy but it didn't really work for me. Maybe it will work better for other people.
15/02/2019
Tasted really nice which I didn’t expect, especially with how it looked. Was really easy to use
15/02/2019
It was an easy weight loss tool. The tea tastes great so was nice to drink. Easy to carry around when at work and in eateries as just need boiling water to make it.
15/02/2019
The XLS-Medical Tea is easy to take and perfect for putting into your handbag when you're on the go too. However, the taste is appalling and mixing it with juice is the only way to make it more bearable. Whilst it did make me feel fuller for a bit, this never lasted until the next mealtime and I did not find myself to lose any weight during the 1 month trial. I would not purchase this product as the taste is too off putting for minimal to no results.
15/02/2019
I really enjoyed the tea it was easy to drink and tasted good I’m very glad that it has helped me lose the weight
15/02/2019
Everyone needs should try this before even attempting to waste money on any other weight loss products
Couldn’t complete.
I have not complete trial because of medical issues.
15/02/2019
I really liked this tea. I'm obsessed with Japan, so the matcha aspect really appealed to me. The individual packaging helped me to carry it around in my handbag and even my phone cover. It tasted lovely and dissolved very easy and even cooled quickly.