4.8 5 0 140 140 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.

4/22/2019
Good soap
Have been using Dove soap for years. This is my go to soap. It has little odor is smooth feeling and does the job I need it to do. Dove makes other products that I have not tried
4/22/2019
Baby soft skin
Great moisture, keeping baby's skin feeling newborn soft. Still smells good, without having an overwhelming fragrance. Long lasting soap, so you get your value worth. Keeps baby's skin clear and healthy.
4/20/2019
Great soaps
I love this product the smell is awesome. I love how fresh smelling it gets my little guy. The soap is non drying. The packaging is really cute too great for baby shower.
4/20/2019
Doesn’t just work on the little ones 😁
I’ve always been cursed with sensitive dry skin. The older I get the worse my skin gets. My dermatologist recommended this. I can’t believe the difference!
4/19/2019
Too good
Babies skin is too delicate, it’s natural chemical free & very soft . Using on regular basis even in winter skin is moisturized . I like this
4/19/2019
Too much
I think it is kind of too much of the oily feel to me. I don’t know what it is but maybe it’s good for people with extradry skin or babies that have sensitive skin.
Loved it!
My one year old has eczema so her skin is super sensitive. While using this soap we had no flare ups and her skin was so soft!
Silky and smooth
This awesome soap lathers you up to the max!! It leaves your skin not only smelling great but silky and smooth. It’s so gentle on your that a baby can even use this 😊
Must have!!
I have a newborn. And I unfortunately have super sensitive skin. Before she was born my husband and I made sure we got her Baby Dove. It's so gentle on the skin. And it absolutely smells amazing.
Amazingly gentle
This is probably the best soap for babies/toddlers/and adults. It’s moisturizing and keeps skin soft with no harsh fragrance. Perfect just the way it is. I recommend!
Wonderful
This bar is a wonderful product. Gentle and fresh it is the best bar ive ever used. I couldn't be happier!
4/17/2019
Love it!
I absolutely love this dove baby bar it’s great on my babies skin and makes my babies skin super soft and gentle to use everyday! Has such a good smell that leaves a wonderful scent
4/16/2019
Dove moisturizer baby soap
The best SOAP so far to clean my baby skin and to protect its soft body and great for moisturizing my baby's delicate skin
4/16/2019
Soft Baby
I love this bar of soap for my Baby. It's gentle enough for my newborn but left her skin very hydrated and soft. The bar form is easy to use and very convenient.
4/15/2019
Great smell
I really love this bar of soap, it does just what it advertises, it is smooth it doesnt makeskin dry, and it smells great.