4.7 5 0 243 243 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.

04/08/2019
They're a super yummy quick snack! Very light yet filling.
03/08/2019
Great Option
I really like bear naked granola. It stays fresh and tastes great. The Toasted Coconut Almond is a great flavor. The coconut tastes real instead of that fake taste that sometimes happens.
01/08/2019
YUMMMMMM
It's a little expensive for the small bag of granola- but it is delicious. If they could make a bag without the nuts in it- and that was not made in a tree nut processing factory- I'd be really super happy.
31/07/2019
Decided to try this product on my yogurt as a change. Good decision the whole family loved it. Very good taste....wonderful crunch. Will buy it again
30/07/2019
Perfect add for many things
I love granola. Crunchy, sweet and better than alternative snacks. I add a handful to my overnight oats, cereal, yogurt and throw a bag in our beach bag for the road. Perfect when I need a little crunch
Delicioso
Super saludable ,, crugiente ...y a muy buen precio.. tiene nucha proteina te encantara
Very good
I love granola, I mix it with all cereals and this is great
29/07/2019
The flavors take me back to the Virgin Islands
Coconut ALWAYS reminds me of the Virgin Islands. I can eat this, close my eyes and go back there again, and again. The crunch is satisfying to my palate and I'm not endulging into too many bad calories.
28/07/2019
I add mine to vanilla yogurt and it's so good it adds more flavor
27/07/2019
Great for breakfast hot or cold!
I add milk to mine, I use it as a cereal or as a hot oatmeal😋
27/07/2019
Great granola!
Definitely need to be a fan of coconut, but that's not a problem for me. The flavor combination is great, though maybe a tad unusual. I take this with me wherever I go.
26/07/2019
Best granola
Best granola out there! It's great plain, as a cereal, or with plain yogurt. It's a healthy snack for kiddos and adults. I take it everywhere to snack on. Love it. I would definately recommend this to anyone who likes granola!
26/07/2019
Cereal
I have tried this and I find it very crunchy very tasty and very fulfilling it is very nutritious and fun to eat
25/07/2019
Bear naked granola
It is very delicious i would recommend this!!! It doesn't get soggy when added to yogurt!!
25/07/2019