4.7 5 0 242 242 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

13/08/2019
Great granola
Bear naked granola not only looks as delicious as it tastes, but it great for you as well! I would recommend atleast trying it, and see how you feel! Once you go Bear Naked you never go back!
10/08/2019
Good
This is a great tasting granola and just one of my favorites to add w my yogurt. Usually have this 1 a day. Great for snacks. I love all the different flavors made by this company.
07/08/2019
Muy buena
Tiene un sabor muy bueno, una textura crujiente muy sabrosa, el acompañamiento perfecto para yogurt, helado o simplemente en leche es deliciosa y muy nutritiva aunque el previo si es algo elevado definitivamente la recomendaría.
06/08/2019
Yummmy
06/08/2019
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola is supreme
I love everything from Bear Naked, as it is a wholesome, simple pleasure in a bag. Nothing you do not want to eat added. Just pure simple ingredients combined to make a great product. The Toasted Coconut Almond is so sublime it disappeared really fast in our house. Better than the rest !!!!!!
04/08/2019
Pricey but worth it
Although slightly higher priced All Bear Naked granola is excellent and the flavors dont overpower the rich granola taste.
04/08/2019
They're a super yummy quick snack! Very light yet filling.
03/08/2019
Great Option
I really like bear naked granola. It stays fresh and tastes great. The Toasted Coconut Almond is a great flavor. The coconut tastes real instead of that fake taste that sometimes happens.
01/08/2019
YUMMMMMM
It's a little expensive for the small bag of granola- but it is delicious. If they could make a bag without the nuts in it- and that was not made in a tree nut processing factory- I'd be really super happy.
31/07/2019
Decided to try this product on my yogurt as a change. Good decision the whole family loved it. Very good taste....wonderful crunch. Will buy it again
30/07/2019
Perfect add for many things
I love granola. Crunchy, sweet and better than alternative snacks. I add a handful to my overnight oats, cereal, yogurt and throw a bag in our beach bag for the road. Perfect when I need a little crunch
Delicioso
Super saludable ,, crugiente ...y a muy buen precio.. tiene nucha proteina te encantara
Very good
I love granola, I mix it with all cereals and this is great
29/07/2019
The flavors take me back to the Virgin Islands
Coconut ALWAYS reminds me of the Virgin Islands. I can eat this, close my eyes and go back there again, and again. The crunch is satisfying to my palate and I'm not endulging into too many bad calories.
28/07/2019
I add mine to vanilla yogurt and it's so good it adds more flavor