4.7 5 0 231 231 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.

7/26/2019
Cereal
I have tried this and I find it very crunchy very tasty and very fulfilling it is very nutritious and fun to eat
Bear naked granola
It is very delicious i would recommend this!!! It doesn't get soggy when added to yogurt!!
Good and good for you 😍😍. Thanks ❤️
7/25/2019
I really enjoyed this product. It was super yummy by itself and with milk!
7/24/2019
Love Bear Naked Products!
This product did not disappoint. We add these to greek yogurt for a delicious, filling treat.
Great taste
I just started introducing myself to this brand. I love the almond flavor and the coconut is an awesome added flavor. I use it on my yogurt or in my cereal. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I like granola clumps and this one is on the thin side.
Love it!
I love this granola! It taste great and I love that it’s not as chunky as other granolas I’ve tried in the past. It goes great with my yogurt and I would definitely recommend.
Love it!!
Its healthy and HMO free as well as organic and great testing, great brand and overall packaging, love everything about this stuff!!!
Love this
I absolutely love the taste of Bear Naked. I definitely will be purchasing this product again in the future!
7/23/2019
Recommend it, delicious.
Love granola and coconut and decided to try this one. I loved it, put it on yogurt for the crunch and was hooked. Will keep it on hand all the time now. Like to eat it by itself so I keep a snack bag in my purse while on the go.
7/23/2019
Yummy Product
I love granola almond and coconut so when i saw this I had to have it and i am so glad I did its amazing. I use granola in cereal and parfaits or just eat plain and this one works in oh so many things and itd delicious. I wouldnt chsnge anything its a great product snd ive recommended to alot of people.
7/22/2019
Love the taste!
This granola tastes great! I really enjoyed the pieces of coconut and the almonds added a lot as well. Would definitely buy again. Only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because I like my granola a bit more chunky. This was on the finer side, but still really tasty.
7/22/2019
I love all of the granola flavors. Quite possibly a the best granola I've eaten
7/21/2019
Perfect snack
I loved this. Its the perfect snack that makes you feel good about eating it. It tastes awesome even though its healthy
7/21/2019
Brings life to food!
I love Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond gronaola. It has a great taste and brings flavor, crunch and life to my oats, ice cream, yogurt and much more! I add it daily for the health kick my body needs and craves, Highly recommenf!