4.4 5 0 100 100 With aged parmesan cheese. Made with fresh cream.

2/13/2019
Creamy Pasta Sauce
The Bertolli alferedo sauce is so creamy and delicious. I love it in my pasta. Highly recommended.
1/28/2019
Very good!
Very good, we will definitely be purchasing again. Even my 4 year old and 1.5 year old loved it
12/16/2018
Alfredo
YES! This was so creamy and delicious! I love it so much!
10/28/2018
Best brand of sauces around
Bertolli has some of the best sauces around. I absolutely love their Alfredo sauce. The basil is an amazing add in. Best Alfredo cause around.
10/17/2018
Great Product for the Price
The taste was a bit off. However as a part of a meal and with the use of additional spices Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce is a great product for the price I paid for it. It had a thick and creamy consistency and added a great blend to our dinner.
10/9/2018
sauce
A VERY TASTY SAUCE. GOOD BODY AND CHEESY FLAVOR. A LITTLE TO HIGH IN FAT AND CALORIES.
10/8/2018
Easy as could be
Love using Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce for a base for a quick and easy alfredo. It is my go to when I am limited on time. Cost effective way to have a delicious sauce.
2/3/2018
I just tried this the other night. Put it on fettuccine and it was really good. I love basil and it gave the Alfredo sauce just a little more flavor and something a little different. Will definitely buy again.
1/28/2018
Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo sauce is great on veggies and chicken. Skip the pasta for a healthy, low carb meal.
11/24/2017
i usually buy all the types of bertolli alfredo sauces and this one was very good i made chicken alfredo with some broccoli and it was a hit with the family a must to buy for a differant taste
11/13/2017
BERTOLLI CREAMY BASIL ALFREDO SAUCE With aged Parmesan cheese. Made with fresh cream. Is a great way to have a tasty meal Fast.
10/31/2017
I would rather make my own sauce, this is too salty
10/3/2017
I really believe in Bertolli sauces. This one is very creamy and coats your pasta very well. I like that the sauce is clingy and not dripping all over your plate. Very good even with shrimp!
9/27/2017
This sauce is ok as well as other Bertolli flavors. I thought this was a little to strong on the salty side. We ended up adding some cream to thin it out and reduce the sodium.
9/8/2017
Best way to substitute carbonara or bolognaise. I use it to top my lasagnas!