Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce

• 4.4 out of 5 from

With aged parmesan cheese. Made with fresh cream.

Richa (SAN FRANCISCO)

• 2 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

The Bertolli alferedo sauce is so creamy and delicious. I love it in my pasta. Highly recommended.

Kiri (Arbuckle)

• Review
1/28/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very good, we will definitely be purchasing again. Even my 4 year old and 1.5 year old loved it

Brittany (Beech Grove)

• 65 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

YES! This was so creamy and delicious! I love it so much!

Riah (Pittsburg)

• 26 Comments
10/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

Bertolli has some of the best sauces around. I absolutely love their Alfredo sauce. The basil is an amazing add in. Best Alfredo cause around.

Cassie (Rineyville)

• 3 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

The taste was a bit off. However as a part of a meal and with the use of additional spices Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce is a great product for the price I paid for it. It had a thick and creamy consistency and added a great blend to our dinner.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 516 Comments
10/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

A VERY TASTY SAUCE. GOOD BODY AND CHEESY FLAVOR. A LITTLE TO HIGH IN FAT AND CALORIES.

Rachel (Fairhope)

• 26 Comments
10/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love using Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce for a base for a quick and easy alfredo. It is my go to when I am limited on time. Cost effective way to have a delicious sauce.

Shirley (Louisville)

• 55 Comments
2/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I just tried this the other night. Put it on fettuccine and it was really good. I love basil and it gave the Alfredo sauce just a little more flavor and something a little different. Will definitely buy again.

Emlyn (Anderson)

• 25 Comments
1/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo sauce is great on veggies and chicken. Skip the pasta for a healthy, low carb meal.

kim (Akron)

• 1 Upload
  • 229 Comments
11/24/2017 Home Tested with free product

i usually buy all the types of bertolli alfredo sauces and this one was very good i made chicken alfredo with some broccoli and it was a hit with the family a must to buy for a differant taste

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours