Cattleman’s Cut Takis Fuego Meat Sticks 3 Oz

3.5 5 0 109 109 These spicy meat sticks are not for the faint of heart or faint of tongue. By combining the famously bold flavor of Takis Fuego Tortilla Chips with the superior craftsmanship of Cattleman’s Cut meat sticks, we’ve created a hot chili pepper and lime flavored product that’s like nothing you’ve ever tasted. Scorching with flavor, our meat sticks will have you coming back for more. Well, at least until your mouth sounds the fire alarm. In a world where style all too often trumps substance and quality is regularly compromised in favor of profit, we think there’s still a place for Cattleman’s Cut—a product crafted by the tastes and values of a different era and a different place. You see, while it would be easy to cut corners on the ingredients we use or reduce the number of delicious meat sticks in a bag, that’s simply not the Cattleman’s way. At Cattleman’s Cut, we pride ourselves on providing the most delicious mean snacks at a great value. And to prove it, we put it in a clear package.
Cattleman’s Cut Takis Fuego Meat Sticks 3 Oz

03/08/2022
Takis, meat sticks
THESE ARE SO GOOD!! I eat these a lot and they are also pretty cheap. I get these at walmart and sometimes dollar tree. If you don't have these get them now they are amazing! Please.
31/07/2022
Cattlemen Taki Feugo flavored meat sticks.
Now don't get me wrong Takis are a great snack . These meat sticks do not taste like Takis. They have a different undetermined flavor. My kids love Takis however they do not care for these. However everyone has different tastes so you may like them. Don't let my review stop you from atleast trying them !!! The brand is a great brand. However these snacks just are not for us.
29/07/2022
A game changer!
These new takis beef sticks are amazing and packed with flavor! I love them and would definitely choose these over slim Jim’s any day! I eat them along with takis and the flavors collide together!
21/07/2022
Not amazing
We tried these on two different occasions. We didn’t care for them the first time, in fact we didn’t even finish the stick we were eating. We did decided to give them another try another day. Same reaction, they are just not good in my families opinion.
20/07/2022
Save your money
I despise these! The texture is gritty and expired feeling, and the taste is disgusting and leaves a nasty film in your mouth. I'm so disappointed because I REALLY had high hopes for this product!
19/07/2022
Spicy
I try them but I don’t like it it’s to spicy for me and smells. My husband loves them him love spicy and him like to snack on them. If you like spicy then it’s for you.
18/07/2022
Gross
I did not like these at all. The smell was a little off-putting and the texture of the meat was kind of gritty. The taste was okay at best. Would definitely not want to taste this again.
15/07/2022
Takis mmmmmm
These toki meat sticks are okay they’re not the best snack they have allot of sodium in them.
14/07/2022
Takis
If you like takis chips you will love the takis meat sticks!!! My whole family even the little ones love these, we will definitely be buying these in the future, for sure recommend
14/07/2022
I didnt like the taste but they weren't bad.
They Aren't the best but they arent the worst because they had a very wierd take And they were pretty hard to bite of of and i think they could add some things like sauce or something.
13/07/2022
Not great
I was really shocked to try out these Takis flavored meat sticks and ended up really not liking them. As a fan of Takis chips and meat sticks like (Slim Jim’s), I thought the combination sounded wonderful, but boy was I wrong. The texture feels cheap and the flavor is terrible, not good!
13/07/2022
Not good
My grandson's came to visit me this summer and he loves theses so I tried one n I'm going to say that I am not a fan of them they do have a ok chili tast but I could not tast the lime as far as the the tast of the meat stick it self there is no flavor to it so I don't like them
10/07/2022
Spicy meat sticks
I buy these occasionally for my boys, they love spicy food and meat sticks so it's a great combination for them. The price is not bad and they're great for after school snacks.
04/07/2022
Snacks
Bought expecting a great taste. However, I took 1 bite & almost choked because it was so spicy. Due to a bad heart, I can't have spicy food but this was extreme. Yuck!!
01/07/2022
Flavor is Meh
My son is obsessed with flavors of Taki chips. He will eat the whole bag with tears running down his face, nose running, orange or blue dust all over....you'd think he would be miserable but quite the opposite! He is 13 and usually has to take Tums after lol. He also loves beef jerky and beef sticks so he was super excited to try these. Unfortunately they were pretty disappointing. We both thought the texture was fine, nor but the flavor is weak amd is not at all spirited like the Chips. We tried a few bags to make sure but we decided they werent for us.