4.8 5 0 278 278 Packed full of flavor, this snack will have you coming back for more.

Cheetos Simply Puff White Cheddar

• 4.8 out of 5 from

CHEETOS Simply Puffs White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Snacks are sure to please any crowd.

Kim (Metairie)

• 2 Comments
2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

My name is Kim and I have a Cheeto addiction. I really do adore Cheetos and they’re my go to snack. I tried this product thinking it would address some of the unhealthier issues but probably lacking satisfaction. Boy was I wrong! You really don’t have to sacrifice flavor and crunch to assuage your Cheeto fix. These are Cheeto Puffs so they have the light crispy bite with rich, white cheddar flavor. The only difference between these Cheetos Puffs and “regular” Cheeto Puffs is the day glo color :). The flavor of Simply Cheeto Puffs comes across as a little more umami or richness. The cheddar flavor shines and the crunch is deliciously satisfying.

Penny (Henderson)

• 23 Comments
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very lite and not unhealthy like potato chips. Recommended

Cathy (Norborne)

• 15 Comments
1/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

If you haven’t tried these you are really missing out! This our new guilty please! Came with little snack size bags which is great. It helps to keep you from eating a big bag in one sitting. They are just that addicting! They have a nice white cheese flavor that’s is great. Really good with bbq too!

Amy (Juneau)

• 4 Comments
1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love these! Tastes so good and yummy! Well buy again and again!

Tucker (Danese)

• 2 Comments
1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

these are my favoroite cheetos and my 1 year old son loves them ! these are perfect for snack and you get more for the same price of the baby cheetos and these are better and you get more

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Oh my gosh if I could give these more stars I would! As someone who has gluten intolerance and have to watch my carb intake due to Type 1 Diabetes, I LOVE these! I can have so many and it doesn’t bother my stomach or blood sugar! The taste is superb and honestly the best type of cheese puffs I have ever had! I could eat these forever! Totally check these out! 1000/1000 points!

Meghan (Keedysville)

• 1 Comment
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a must in our household! My daughter loves these and we always manage to throw them in her lunch!

Vanessa (Chillicothe)

• 22 Comments
10/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love the cheetos simply puff white cheddar puffs there a must in my home especially for my husband and kids they where not what I imaged but there way better then they look

Ashley (Vancouver)

• 1 Review
  • 37 Comments
10/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

This are so light and crunchy and delicious! They have great flavor and I can feel a little better about eating them. Yum!

Dallas (Anniston)

• 6 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

At first i was really nervous to try this new brand but surprisingly they are actually really tasty.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours