10/22/2018
Lemony Bliss
I was pretty skeptical when i recieved the CLEAN & CLEAR Lemon Zesty Scrub. At 1st it sounds a bit harsh & not for people with sensitive skin. But i am totally in love with it. It makes your skin feel so fresh and so soft after onky one use. It's really been great since the colder days have set in. Its full of Vitamin C & its like you can feel it seeping down into your pores. Its suoer invigorating and i actually have been using mine in the shower and also as a partial body wash. I love that it has thr exfoliator beads in it as well. I usually have an issue with products drying my skin out and casuing a reaction or break out. But this has not whatsoever. I am a huge fan!
10/20/2018
This scrub is so gentle
Nice, light and clean smell of lemon. With gentle scrub.
4 stars
This scrub smells so good (like lemon doughnuts). It definitely made my skin clear of acne and brightened it. I deducted 1 star as when I open the product some of it "goops" out on it's own and causes a little bit of a mess.
10/18/2018
Not bad, not good for sensitive skin
I’m usually always hesistant to try new products especially since Clean and Clear has been an enemy of mine whilst dealing with acne in the past. I have sensitive skin so even when I used this lemon scrub, the next morning I woke up with a few small bumps around my nose and cheeks. I used it again the next night. Woke up the same. However minus the mild bumps, it smells nice and my face feels smooth immediately after using it. The redness kind of diminishes for a while which is helpful for my type of skin. I’d use it in the future but definitely not everyday as it says on the back. Probably twice a week.
10/18/2018
Soft and gentle on your face
My son and I tried this scrub it's a really gentle scrub and it works great.I like that the beads are not so hard when you wash your face and your face is so smooth and not dry at all. My son is at the age where he's starting to get acne so this will really help keep his face clean and he says he really likes it and it smells like fresh lemons.
Great results!
I liked it and i have noticed my skin is not only clearing up but it looks a lot brighter as well. I love the lemon idea.
10/18/2018
Loved the mild Lemon scent, not overpowering. My teen really liked that it was a soft scrub that didn't hurt his face but it felt clean after. Didn't have to remind him to wash his face at night since he really liked the scent and feel.
LOOOVVVEEEEE
I love this!! It smells amazing and leaves a fresh scent lingering
10/17/2018
My new favorite scrub!
I absolutely love the Clean & Clear Lemon Zesty Scrub! I use it every morning when I wake up and have really noticed a difference with my skin. It has left my skin feeling less rough and definitely has helped brighten my skin. I also really love the lemon scent! I will definitely keep using this every day and will buy more when I run out.
Decent.
The Clean & Clear Lemon Zesty Scrub is decent and does the job but might be a bit too harsh for those with sensitive skin.
Lemony Fresh Face Scrub
I really enjoy using it. I like the lemony smell and it seems to be helping my pimple problem go away. I like the little scrubby things in the cleaner its makes it feel like my face is getting super clean. It is a real good facial cleanser.
Great exfoliating scrub
I liked this product very much! Clean fresh lemon scent. Exfoliating formula, with lots of lather. Helped clear my skin up and left me feeling fresh and clean.
Lemon Love
I was pretty fond of the Lemon Zesty Scrub. I am a huge fan of lemon scented items so this was right up my alley. It left the face feeling both fresh and clean. The smell also managed to wake me up, lol.
Burning for you
I was very excited to try this lemon zest scrub because I love everything lemon scented. It is my favorite. I love the scrub part too. I opened the bottle and I didnt like that it wasnt sealed under the cap. I squirted it into a washcloth and it smelled soo good at first. The lemon just bursts into your nose. I started to scrub my face and at first I loved the feel of the texture on my skin, it was exfoliating but gentle. Then the lemon started to smell chemically. I did not like that. Kept scrubbing my face and then my sensitive skin around my nose started burning so I rinsed it off immediately. I liked the product at the beginning but after using it, it was very harsh and chemically. You could tell it was stuffed with chemicals so I will not be buying.
10/13/2018
Weak scrubbing, nice smell.
Good for waking up in the morning or evening. Wouldn't exactly consider it a scrub more of a face wash.